Robert Kardashian

Speaks from Grave --

I'm Khloe's Dad

1/12/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_robert_khloe_BN_launch
Robert Kardashian swore that Khloe IS his biological daughter ... torpedoing claims by his ex-wives that Khloe was fathered by another man.

When Robert was seeking to have his 2nd marriage annulled from Jan Ashley in 1999, he submitted a declaration to the judge stating that the marriage did not work because Jan wanted to have his child ... but he did not.

In the declaration, Robert says, "I decided that since I already had four biological children, I did not wish to have any more."

Jan just told a tabloid that Robert had privately confessed to her he was NOT Khloe's biological dad -- but that seems to fly in the face of Robert's own declaration.

Trevis Miho

Is this story out to prove to us the public that she's the biological child of her father?? If I was Khloe I would physically woop the living dogsh** out of whatever b**ch had the balls to come out speaking on a dead parent. I think she's being waaaay too polite, lives should be threatened. That b**ch in question should have security until the hype dies down.

Dave

Messin with Sasquatch!

asha

He didnt tell his exwife ****. If he lied in a legal do***ent she would have sued him. I read the exwife's house was foreclosed last year she has no money. I wonder how much Star paid but no I dont believe her. That right there could have made her so much money after he refused to have a child with her and she didnt say **** till now? nope dont buy it

alfred

KardaWho?

Bubbles The Chimp

This means nothing. It could mean that Robert was just totally oblivious in not knowing the skank wasn't his real daughter.

Common Sense

But he didn't name those 4 children!!!

Bea

There is not a single day I don't open this page and read something about this disfunctional family. Front page news about the divorce, or feeding the homeless, or buying the car, or going to Haiti or moving to Texas or partying on New Year, or someone preganant or saying this or that..and now ohhhh myyyy the paternity deal. I am sick of these kind of news. Don't you have something better to report?

writenow

California law is well established...including when the DNA shows otherwise. If the couple is married, the husband is the FATHER regardless of DNA. But that's not to say,

But Separately is another fact. That being attorneys lie, cheat and steal...from their clients.

Victoria

So easy for someone to get DNA from Kim & the fat, big one and compare. The KKKs are poluting entertainment.This is the case of "don't believe your eyes, but what I say." Same with Prince Harry being Charles's bio son!

Sonya in Tx

I'll believe it when the paternity test is done...

Jane

This do***ent doesn't mean anything other than he wanted to get out of his second marriage because he didn't want any more children.

One of the ex-wives stated Robert K. didn't care if Khloe was his or not, he loved her, didn't want a DNA test, and he considered her his daughter. Why would he open a can of worms in an legal paperwork to get an annulment when he didn't care about Khloe's paternity anyway?

I have no idea if the story about Robert K. not being Khloe's father is true or not, nor do I care. This is a non story, something that matters only to Khloe and at this stage of things she is the only one who can decide whether it is worth it to try and find out for sure if these statements from the ex-wives are true or not. Whatever she decides, there is no wrong or right about it.

Move on people, there is nothing to see here.

Amber

He claimed her and raised her, that makes him her father... I know alot of parents that have the same DNA as their parents, that does make them a mother or a father, there is a huge difference...

Gsharon 710

W.G.A.F. RATS ASS?

david 183

I smell a rat . For him to say it like that sounds pretty strange. Why would he have to point out biological children. Sounds like a cover up. DNA !!!

RealityBites

Well, she SHOULD care because if he WASN'T she should WANT to know who her REAL DAD is.