Heather Locklear

Family Wants Treatment

At UCLA Hospital

1/14/2012 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_heather_locklear_ex_3

Heather Locklear is out of the hospital, but we've learned her family wants her back in -- at UCLA Hospital.

As we first reported, Heather went to rehab last October in her battle with prescription drug addiction ... and it wasn't her first time.

Sources tell us the family wants her in a hospital setting this time around -- not a boutique rehab place -- and UCLA has one of the best facilities in the country.

You may recall, Lindsay Lohan spent time at UCLA's Stewart and Lynn Reskick Neuropsychiatric Hospital in August 2010, but she was released early.

As of yesterday, we're told Heather did not want to go to rehab again ... period.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MR. DNA

Heather's getting long in the tooth and just can't deal with the aging process. What a shame.

Michelle

I am sorry to hear she isn't ready for help. She is a beautiful woman and a decent actress but the drugs will take all of that away from her, probably why the wedding was called off!!

Mimi

I've been through this with my sister. I would rather have her mad at me for "interfering" than find her dead.

TorontoWoman

To #1 Mr. DNA

On all these threads about Heather and her problems, many people, including you, insist that she is having trouble dealing with her age. (For heaven's sake. She 50, not 80!) Do you guys know her? How on earth would you know what her issues are? Allegedly, Heather's been snorting coke since her days with Tommy......So, it's not like she woke up one morning, freaked out about being middle-aged, and started self-medicating....

She's baaaack

Is there a single surgeon in the L.A. area that isn't secretly laughing at these women letting them turn them into caricatures? Surely there are a few plastic surgeons that can make these women look "good for their age" instead of trying to look 40 years younger. They are hideous and all look the same.

awards

Thought Lindsay pulled the wool over the doctors eyes there...?

Mister E

I need treatment too and the medicine is named Heather Grrrrrr here kitty kitty

hollywoodlander

What a shame.

Kari

I agree completely with #5--Heather's sister did the right thing. If Heather is mad at her, it means she's alive. Without her sister, she may not be.

Rogue Warrior

Rehabs for quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, Heather is WAY too hot to go to rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send her my way, I'll REHAB her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June

Lynda. It's the Lynda Resnick center, and yes. She needs real help, not some spa. Go, Heather!

Phreaky

Oh you mean the place that told Lindsay Blohan she was fine and let her go home early?

UPYOURS

Lady, you are making one huge mistake.

Ace

When I first saw the picture I thought it was the Gene Hackman story.

karen dapello

She's a lovely lady, and I hope she will be okay. Prescription drugs and the doctors who prescribe them are killing us - wake up America!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments