Heather Locklear

Family Wants Treatment

At UCLA Hospital

1/14/2012 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_heather_locklear_ex_3

Heather Locklear is out of the hospital, but we've learned her family wants her back in -- at UCLA Hospital.

As we first reported, Heather went to rehab last October in her battle with prescription drug addiction ... and it wasn't her first time.

Sources tell us the family wants her in a hospital setting this time around -- not a boutique rehab place -- and UCLA has one of the best facilities in the country.

You may recall, Lindsay Lohan spent time at UCLA's Stewart and Lynn Reskick Neuropsychiatric Hospital in August 2010, but she was released early.

As of yesterday, we're told Heather did not want to go to rehab again ... period.

jacksonfive210

Tryed to make me go to rehab I said no no no haha. Why are people who are close to her telling the media about all this stuff I would be mad if I was her. If she doesn't want help then why force her it has a very small chance of working even if she wants help let alone a 0% chance of working if she doesn't the only thing it will do is waste money and waste a spot for someone who really wants help. She's had drug and alcohol problems for years and I bet she will never get clean now that's she hooked on pills which are so easy to get. Let her keep getting ****** up she's washed up and is groupie slut anyway.

Vernon P. Alarcon

As a last resort, the family of this unwilling celebrity should initiate a 5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold) to save her life.
The criteria for this emergency measure is probable cause which may include danger to self and/or danger to others together with symptoms of a mental disorder.
Stay away from the Dr. Drew type of celebrity circus treatments!

Kevin

Then just put a toe tag on her and send her to the morg maybe then she will understand

Gator

Back in the day, Heather was one of the hottest actress out there. I guess we all know what drugs do to you!

nancy mcguinness

If she doesn't get help i fear the worse will happen,death by suicide.What happened to her.something really screwed her up,i guess her divorce from Rithie did it.

Gale

Please Heather, just think of it as a face lift, because the drugs and booze are making you ugly.

JB

What a shame that she is so self involved she doesn't even think about what this is doing to her daughter.....grow up

bring back recent posts

....she is 50!!!..what does SHE want????...

Anonymous

I want Heather Locklear to get treatment at UCLA hospital. From George William Gockel.

M'

Who cares? She is geriatric!!!! Really, WHO CARES????

Fatty

She is old enough to decide for herself. How do I "like" or "dislike" a comment. It won't let me

Thyme

Nothing unusual; starlet blonde gets old, looses her flav and not turning heads, so turns to pills-- no biggie. Question is, if they're prescription pills, who's the doc, or is she going black market? If anyone cares if she lives, throw her in jail, where she'll have a shot of sobering up. But whatev-

Tigers Wood

She needs her a nice big black man like me to keep happy. Black men can solve their problems.

james

She will be dead in a year. She has not much money to care about anything but herself. She hates herself and is trying ti kill yourself slowly.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'd love to have hours of hot middle age drunken sex with this woman Heather. I mean, I want to get hammered and really go at all day long. Totally sh/tfaced....