J. Lo to Marc

See a Wedding Ring

On This Hand?!!

1/14/2012 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez got in a classic post-divorce jab on Marc AnthonyJennifer Lopez got in a classic post-divorce jab on Marc Anthony -- flaunting her now wedding-ring-free left hand in her ex's face ... as they sat inches apart.

J.Lo and Marc reunited briefly yesterday at a Pasadena news conference to promote their upcoming talent search TV show for Univision. The former couple shared a stage and answered a few questions ... but only about the show.

We know it was probably unintentional, but Marc is definitely checking out that hand.

No apparent hard feelings though -- as they even held hands and hugged for promotional photos. It's not just politics that makes strange bedfellows.

Tookie Topbox

He still needs to eat a few cheeseburgers and down a dozen shakes....the Crypt Keeper look is not becoming on anyone.

Wocka

Are you kidding? Marc is glad to be rid of her. Don't blame him. Dating another young guy now. She will NEVER learn.

JLB

For some reason this sounds like a publicity stunt. What would be more entertaining than ex's bickering on a television? Unfortunately, drama sells.

writenow

They're just being classy...and putting the kids first. TMZ is just conFused

Melissa lee

I don't like Jen messing with this back up dancer kid who looks like he belongs on the jersey shore or the real world. Being single for a little while cant be that bad (confused face)

moso

She is probably showing the ring she bought herself from her loving boy-toy.oops boyfriend!

ManiacalZebra

Uh ... that ain't her hand he's checking out.

KnuckleDragger

I don't think he's looking at her hand, I think he's looking at the microphone and thinking to himself, "Bitch, if you're not gonna talk then pass me the microphone, if I wanted to listen to you we'd still be living together!"

betterdaysahead

I am happy for them! I wish I could do the same with my x but he is too immature. I heard that someone who used to work for them say that they were both incredibly funny and the life inside the huse couldv' been wriiten like a PuertoRican I love Lucy except that Jennifer is too concerned about her glamour but that she would lagh about it. someone that i knows knows someone that knows someone... im sure it would be a whole hell of a lot funnier thatn "Rob".

AllMySophmoresSayYEAH!!

now I see why non of her marriages work, because her choice of character is TERRIBLE. Give it a month and Jasper (or whatever his name is) will be flossin' the engagement ring j-lo bought him SMH

boo

Marc sorry but ur a venau!!! She a skank run do pls she's is a mess a walk dease!!!!

boo

In Spanish!!! Que me las " que me las Pegue pero que no medeje" sorry Marc I luv u n ur music but bien carbon que eres!!!!!!! Lol

Anonymous

Only Jennifer Lopez and me. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. From George William Gockel

MGM

Come on...like he was ever hitting that in the first place!! She's just a "beard".

Jay W.

J. Lo is a Su... luuuuuut. Damn fine quality. Love the girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments