Golden Globes 2012

Hits, Runs, and Errors

1/15/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0115_globes_launch_v2So who looked hot ... and who didn't at the 2012 Golden GlobesClick here to see ... and then let us know what you think.

Cartman

OMG, what's wrong with Jessica Alba? I don't think I've ever seen her smile before.

Katey

Why are people just so NASTY! Alot of the comments I am reading here arejust over the top ignorant statements and have nothing to do with fashion. GROW UP PEOPLE!

Studley Buck

India's exotic, enchanting Freida Pinto easily outshone all others at Golden Globes.

moxie

Helen Mirren looked great for, how old is she, 66? Glenn Close, very smart, really liked her look. Kelly Osbourne...why??? Angelina, as usual, looked scrooed, blooed and tatooed.

UPYOURS

Looked at the pics. Personally, some that were picked as Best were ugly as all get out, and a few that were picked as worst were much nicer. I'd like to know who picks them, because their taste in clothing is pretty bad. And whats with the Barbie Doll 60's/70's look? UGLY.

rini6

Mila Kunis is either on drugs, extremely tired or really unhappy to be there.

Jen

There is a woman pictured behind several celebs, wearing a very tight gray dress with her bra straps showing in each pic, she also has panty lines and is wearing very tacky red shoes. Who the heck is that!!!

ivona poyntz

How did kelly osbourne get to be so famous? what for?

barnyardhumor

Joan Rivers needs to get rid of Kelly Osbourne - she's frightful.

squeeky

Please tell me WHY that no-talent KYLE RICHARDS is there?
And where is her grease-ball husband? She does not belong
there...she can't act, has no talent, and has a husband
who is 'keeping' another woman. And she is a beotch!

Liz

Why was KK there?

Simone

The close-up shots of the earrings and such reveal some of the most shocking caked-on makeup I have ever seen! I know you have to wear more makeup to be on camera, but I could never let someone do that to my face! Women who I normally think are lovely...Debra Messing and Nicole Ritchie...just looked awful. Mary J. Blige on the other hand looked perfect.

NYCred

Who was the girl in the red dress doing the arrivals show on NBC? ugh!! She made a comment about herself in nearly every exchange with a celeb. Did she forget why she was there? Let's not have the poor self-serving girl back again!

Rob

I thought Angelina Jolie looked emaciated. She has a body like a twelve year old boy. Michele Williams and the actress from Modern Family looked the best last night at the Golden Globes.

Meanie

Some of these women TRULY need a cookie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments