Kelsey Grammer

My New Wife Likes Men

1/15/2012 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0115_kelsey_grammer_video
In what sounds like an obtuse shot at Camille, a bushy Kelsey Grammer told our photog last night ... beards were not favored in his old household, but now they're welcome because new wife Kayte likes real men.

Kelsey could be taking a shot at Camille and her new boyfriend ... who is eight years her junior.

So now they're fighting over beards.

update_bar
Kelsey must really be feeling like a man today ... because the couple announced today they are expecting their first child. Congrats!

tidegirl

He has a lot of room to talk isnt he like 20 years older then his new wife??? He should keep his mouth shut- hes the cheater right?

Pickle8182

I thought Camille was swaying both ways after watching her let the trash heap of Beverly Hills (Brandi Glanville) rub all over and feel her up while dancing. This after she tried to insinuate Kelsey dressed like a woman. Let the 2 trashwives of BH go their way, and let Kelsey enjoy his new normal wife without that psycho money hungry Camille. Hell, even his kids wanted to live with him.

Fatty

Camille liked men, just not him. He is still hung up on Camille, can't stop thinking about her. I'm placing my bets that Kayte will be divorcing him soon.

Machelle

A beard does not
make the man.
A cheater
is not a man.

hotbitch

He just can't STFU can he?? He's such a complete and utter d-bag. You don't cheat on your wife, knock up your side-piece, and then act like you're a saint. Anyone who only wants one child to live with him should go play in traffic.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Yeah Kelsey. *Real* men. Mm hm sure. Yep. ;)

Tom

He's a fine one to comment about "beards". All of the women he's ever been "involved with" were his "beards".. if you get my drift. Eh Kelsey? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Cran

Kelsey likes men too don't you think? Kate is the beard? Look after what he did to his family and children there will be no rejuvenated happy go lucky family guy Kelsey stories for me. He is twisted and soon Kate will be tossed. Just wait and see.

tony gee

Oh, great! Your new wife loves men! And how about you, Do you still like men, too? Could it be as much as your new wife?

Maybe you and your wife can fish for a new man to share your sex life after all, I do not think that your being a transvestite means you like girls less. It's just you like men more just like the new wife, isn't it?

How fabulous!

M

Yeah, I don't think its beards your wife likes so much as it is money.

patty

thats more of a stab of camille getting drunk and dancing with brandi - plus camille also said big hands don't mean big every ting in kelsy's case - and how bad he was in bad - poor kelsy lol!!!

EMB

Its all smiles until he gets tired of this wife and decides its time for another.

rosebud

really ,she likes men, are you sure about that?how can you be so sure ?seriously, I think she likes your bank account ,I could be wrong, but I dont think so.back to your wife ,I have to question what she calls a man, your a cheater,you want to split you kids up ,you take the boy cammille takes the girl, that says alot kelsey grammer your a dirt bag,and you are not a real man by any stretch of the imagination.

XYZ

Kelsey is a disgusting p.o.s.

gutsygirl

He brags his new wife likes men...then walks away like a duck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments