The-Dream

Nailed for a $117K Tax Debt

1/16/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011312_the_dream_getty_EXIt's only been a few months since he wrapped his nasty, drawn-out divorce from Christina Milian, but The-Dream is already facing a new problem ... to the tune of $117,000 -- courtesy of the State of Georgia.

The Georgia Department of Revenue filed a state tax lien against the music producer -- claiming Dream failed to pay income taxes in 2007 totaling $60,578 ... with interest and fees, the sum skyrocketed to $117,401.

2007 was a big year for The-Dream -- not only did he sign a lucrative deal with Def Jam ... Rihanna released her song "Umbrella," which Dream produced. As we all know, the song was a MONSTER hit.

Calls to Dream's people were not returned.

1002_TAX_PROBLEMS_FOOTER

Toilethead

Who's dream is he? The donut shop's?

Steinberg

The who? Looks like Patrice Oneil to me

Meanie

Surprise, another no talent wannabe star who can't even do basic finance.

Coco Chanel

See all that bragging about him making 15 million off of " Umbrella", now the IRS wants their PAPER! Pay up !

I am Spartacus

isn't this the guy Christina Milian had a kid with? This guy is a s***bag.

mspritzee

All I can say is wow! Hopefully,117k will not leave him broke. when will they learn money doesn't buy common sense!I gave the dream a little more credit than the wesly snipes and JDs of the world! You don't know any honest accountants? Wow! Broke please tell me not!Now we will give Christina Milian all the credit for his lack thereof income! Sounds like he is avoiding the man(paying his share of child support/spousal support and the IRS)...Pay up or shut up! Its a costly fee to wife chicks like Christina Milian! Didn't you know? Oops I forgot you da man right?

thestupid

I love how all these black people dont pay their taxes! I think Linday Lohan is black inside. Thats my theory.

SLH

never heard of him = not famous = boring story

Pua

See that hat on your head fool.... live it.

obot

The what? He's dreaming if he think's he has any talent