Andy Dick

Suspect #1 in L.A. Battery Case

1/18/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Dick
The LAPD is looking to have a chat with former "Celebrity Rehab" star Andy Dick ... after the comedian was accused of roughing up a tourist in Hollywood ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... a male tourist recently filed a battery report with police, claiming a seemingly intoxicated Dick went nuts on him when he tried to snap the actor's photo after spotting the guy walking around in the famous Hollywood and Highland area.

According to the report, the tourist claims Andy grabbed him by his collar and tried to wrestle the camera from his possession. The tourist claims he managed to fight Dick off ... and Andy quickly fled the scene.

We're told police believe the incident was captured on tape ... and cops are VERY interested in checking out the footage.

Calls to Dick's camp have not been returned.

Jay W.

King of the douches !

Kàt

He is so disgusting. Only thing right about this guy, is his last name!

Patterson23

Why doesn't someone tell Andy he's been cast in a remake of Gilligans island and then drop him off on some desserted island...My guess he'll be having sex with cocunuts within an hour!

cindy

He's a mess.

jason

If there is anyone who could serve as the poster child for celebrity losers its Andy. Even skanky Lindsay Lohan isn't as bad as this guy. Dudes got some serious issues.

Jim

What kind of midget, one legged, blind tourist couldn't fight off andy ****er head?

lalaland

Any "star" (man, has that term been diluted) that doesn't want his picture taken by a tourist shouldn't be hanging around H&H. Every tourist from Japan to Scranton is there with their camera hoping for a "star" sighting. Which is probably why real stars don't hang out there.

SnowConan

This is only instance I know where somebody actually wants to see a tape of him!

Carl

As a guy, if Andy **** did that to me I'd have beat the crap out of him and left it at that. If you are a healthy man you should be embarrassed if you COULDN'T beat up Andy ****.

P.R. Lockwood

One more thing... I called *911 3 times so I know that's recorded and its about getting the right CONTACT in Los Angeles, CA to figure out where to go. Contact after Contact, Communicating first step. Maybe if I was shot or stabbed I'd see the Red and Blue lights fast. Its not a normal day if you don't hear the sound of an EMS or LAPD.

YOU CAN HAVE LAPTOP, VIDEO, PICTURES, MUSIC, WORD DO***ENTS.

I have nothing to hide, because I have the truth. I know and saw what happened ok. "Good Time Pat" preformance of "REAL PASSIONATE LOVE" @Jon Lovitz Comedy Club Universal City, CA. Ask Brandon West who works there/ my friend. YOUTUBE GOODTIMEPATTV.

Squeaky Shoes

they should put him in the same holding cell as kate major and let the rest of the world make bets on how it's going to turn out!

Jillian

He's a douchbag who's a hopeless addict. He needs to be put in a cage.

buzz kill

Andy **** is a useless turd. I am surprised nobody has stomped his ass yet. He should change his name from Andy to Stupid ****.

gene yuss

Andy **** intoxicated? No way man.

Bird

Come on, Andy. I was rooting for you on celebrity rehab! Andy is one of those people who will NEVER get their sh_t together. It's actually kind of sad at this point.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments