Jackson Family

Going After Dr. Murray's Money

... IS POINTLESS!!!

1/18/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118_conrad_merray_getty_bn
Prosecutors will no longer seek more than $100 million in restitution from Dr. Conrad Murray at the request of Michael Jackson's family, because as the proverb goes ....you can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

A rep for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office says prosecutors were informed that the Jackson family is giving up on restitution ... so the D.A. withdrew the request.  As a result, the restitution hearing scheduled for Monday has been called off.

Murray -- who's serving a 4 year jail sentence for his role in the death of MJ -- is basically broke ... and now that his medical license has been revoked, it's unclear how he plans to earn money once he's released.

It seems the Jackson family finally decided it wasn't worth the time or the energy to battle for scraps.

MiMi

UnWell

You are stalking again.

Knock it off!

HumanNature

12 JURORS LISTEN TO THE EVIDENCE AND DECLARE MJ "NOT GUILTY" OF ALL 14 CHARGES!!!!

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN????

LOST IN SPACE????

nan

Well the Patriots are going to the Superbowl, now i am just waiting to see if its the Giants or 49ers.
Anyway a commercial comes on and it is for Glee , the Michael Jackson tribute !
That darn estate of his is so smart at making money and fantastic P. R..

Kinda like the tabloids used to do to generate tons of money trashing him , now it is vogue to pay tribute..:))
All those court transcripts and F.B.I. files exonerating him..Those wonderful youtube videos of him speaking in his own words and of course the Circ thing ..
Not to mention all those positive books that are coming out ..Publishers just cant get enough of Michael Jackson these days..In a good way..:))
All these tv shows...too...
come to think of it ...I havent even seen TMZ put out any negative stuff in a while..
Things are really changing !
I cant wait to see what they come up with next !!
Have a good night all..sleep well...

01000101 01110110 01101001 01101100 01100110 01100101 01110010 01110010 01100101 01110100

To all the rabids, I have seen the light! I beg for your forgiveness for my cruel words! I now understand what you have been fighting for! I now see how sexy that man was! His gold pants just drive me insane with love and desire! Please forgive me! I will change my ways! No more harsh words from me! I wish I could say the same for OhWell, Daybreaker, and What I Think, but alas, I cannot. I hope you all will be loving like Michael was and forgive the terrible things I have said.

HumanNature

WHAT THE HELL!!!

THOSE JURORS SAT AND LISTEN TO THE EVIDENCE FOR WEEKS AND RENDER A VERDICT OF "NOT GUILTY"!!!

IF THEY FELT THAT MJ WAS GUILTY, THEY SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN UP WHEN IT COUNT!!!!

PEER PRESSURE MY ASS!!!!

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GROWN MEN/WOMEN????

YOU MUST BE FIVE YEARS OLD YOURSELF TO POST THAT "BS" CRAP!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING!!!!

DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY, DUMMY????

SIMPLE OhWell

nan

have some baloney for your baloney sandwich..lol

LOL..stop cherry picking and tell the entire story, .....Paul Rodriguez never said that ..he did , however,had plenty to say about the arviso and francias , as well as Sneddon being one of the most vindictive people he had ever met ...
hence the 14 not guilty verdicts including all NO JAIL TIME misdemeanors the prosecution asked for at the end of trial when they realized their case was tanking..not even one misdemeanor/crumb for the prosecution..

How about mentioning the background of Sneddons witnesses , quite a few of whom had to take the 5th about certain aspects of their own criminal issues.
those were sneddons crackerjack prosecution witnesses..and of course people who admitted to selling stories to tabloids and that the more salacious, the more cash in their hand..

the molestation stuff is a joke..
What isnt funny is that a prosecutor can use the power of his office to build cases against law abiding citizens ..be it political opponents, people he would like to force into bankruptcy so he can take their land, btw that was quite a beautiful spread MJ had..annoyed some of the locals that it wasnt being used for its highest and best usage..
NOBODY in an elected office should be able to abuse the authority of that office to persecute a fellow citizen..
if you look at the F.B.I. files , they warned Sneddon that he was close to infringing on MJ civil rights.
He didnt care because there was nothing in place in Santa Barbara from preventing it , all opposition had been squashed..
how many others had he done that too??
He should have been the one under investigation..

Goodnight..:))

nan

And your 5 young boys stuff is there anybody who doesnt know all this garbage by heart?...even Nancy Grace admits it...3 of them came in and testified for the DEFENSE, that none of the stuff people who sold stories to tabloids ever took place , one showed for the prosecutor and was laughed out of court ..one NEVER would show up for court ..he just took the insurance settlement that claimed negligence..you know Jordan Chandler whose dad blew his brains out.
I understand Frank Cascio is going to speak to him about clearing Mj name now that his demented dad is dead..
that would be an interesting turn of events..
I would think he would want to get it off his chest now that dear old dad is no longer around to try and kill him like he did after the 2005 exoneration of Michael Jackson.
okay now i am really going to bed :))

gayforliztaylor

lowlife shemale MADE IT OBVIOUS to his/her pedophilic fans that sleeping near light skinned boys whom he groomed to look nonsexual and innocent naive toys was productive and unabusive. however, in the sick mj mind, the normal, undeadly and SAFE THINGS IN LIFE INVOLVED RISKING LIVES & mental health-- especially one precious, humiliated lowlfe
apologist who forgave himself and his father for making a secret abused, racist, female degrading sexually-confused, drug thieving adult. fame starved adult in need of saving his face because he never wanted a strong friend and psychologist to save him from himself.
after all, wasn't he barking about living for kids?

gayforliztaylor

don imus lets sick kids to his ranch, but he said
he respected their families and never manipulated any child to cure his mental problems. don checked the families for
crime backgrounds and fired any child-staring freak from his ranch. don cared to watch his employees carefully.
one man was fired when he kept spying on kids.

gayforliztaylor

poor mimi. death is a conaequence of a-hole mj's fault. cry on.

HumanNature

LIKE I STATED MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!!

SPECULATION, GOSSIP, RUMORS, INNUENDO, ACCUSATIONS AND BS "LIES"!!!

WHAT TRUTH????

JURORS LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THAT ARE PRESENTED BEFORE THEM!!!!

YOU STATED THAT THE JURORS ALLEGEDLY SPECULATED ON PAST ALLEGATION WHICH HAD NO BUSINESS BEING DISCUSS DURING DELIBERATION OF A CURRENT TRIAL!!!!

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THAT WAS GROUNDS FOR A MISTRIAL!!!!

WAS THERE EVIDENCE OF PAST CHILD MOLESTATION BROUGHT BEFORE THE COURT/JURORS DURING THAT TRIAL?????

HELL NO!!!

I SEE YOU ARE NOT AN INTELLIGENT PERSON AND REALLY DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE LAW!!!!

IF THERE WAS PAST EVIDENCE OF CHILD MOLESTATION, DON'T YOU THINK THAT FORMER PROSECUTOR TOM SNEDDON WOULD HAVE PRESENTED IT TO THE COURT TO SHOW A PATTERN DURING THAT TRIAL?????

YOU DO REALIZE THAT PEOPLE "LIE" AND ACCUSE OTHERS OF WRONG DOING IN AND OUTSIDE OF COURT EVERYDAY, DON'T YOU?????

YOU HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY CONCRETE EVIDENCE ONLY "BS" GOSSIP, SPECULATION, INNUENDOS, ALLEGATION AND "LIES"!!!!!

SINCE, YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING BUT GOSSIP, I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO BACK AND DO SOME REAL RESEARCH LIKE COURT DO***ENTS TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTELY "TRUTH"!!!

GETTING "LIES" FROM A BLOG IS NOT THE ABSOLUTELY "TRUTH"!!!

DIDDLY DUMB, OhWell AND DELUSIONAL DUI

I SEE "IGNORANT" PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG!!!!

ALL THE TIME!!!!

I REST MY CASE!!!

"Death may be the greatest of all human blessings."

- Socrates

=)

As we transcend our past in the things we do, we also become who we can be. Thus creativity is those attitudes by which we fulfil ourselves.
John G. Young