Snoop Dogg

I'm NOT Smokin' Blue Ivy,

But I'm ADDICTED To ...

1/18/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011812_snoop_still

Snoop Dogg says he has yet to test out the new marijuana strain named after Jay-Z's little girl Blue Ivy ... because he's been a bit too preoccupied with something called, "Snoop Dogg master kush" instead.

Big Snoop and his posse were cruising around Hollywood last night when he filled us in on his latest "addiction" ... AND a new smoking product he's pushing these days.

Bonus Moment! -- Snoop's pal zings our photog with a pretty solid one liner at the end of the clip. Snoop's entire crew enjoyed a laugh at our guy's expense ... so, you probably should too.

Bons

WHEN????? will this guy go away?

Steinberg

Zinger. Riiiiiiiiight

manno211

I never agreed with any comments on TMZ before but I must agree with this one, WHEN????? Will this guy go away?

Coco Chanel

Puff... Puff... Pass

Kari

I agree with everyone who wishes this guy would just go away. Soon!

Silverado Mom

I can't stand what this idiot stands for. He is a menace to society. And you bother to give him your time? Do you honestly value his circle of friends that much? Shame on you.

I am Spartacus

for having a staff of potheads you'd think TMZ would have showed Rihanna smoking a blunt 2 days in a row in Hawaii.

tgrfan42069

yeah this guy needs it medically i mean he does have a "medical card" to buy medical pot with.this is why it will never be recognized as a real medicine.because people like him will just get a card and smoke freely

Samuel Smithers

What the hell was said at the end???

MTG

I had a very close friend, my childhood next door neighbor, die from a drug overdose just this week. There is nothing "cool" about drugs. There is nothing awesome about addiction. SNOOP DOGG sends a really bad message to our youth and I've always loathed his fame. He's famous for his lyrics about drugs, excessive drinking and a thug lifestyle. That doesn't sit well with many and it doesn't sit well with me.

James R. - Los Angeles

"Hey Crab-man."

"Hey Earl."

weezypain

That idiot, set the joke up so perfect for himself to get clowned, he was such a fanboy groupie.

doodoo

you old ass white people. snoop is a ****in legend in the game. sorry he not justin bieber or taylor swift. if u people came up like he did u wouldnt be saying this,

joe

This show is the worst thing on tv. You people think you are funny slamming other people. What a Joke!

Chris Perez

that fat dude who tells the camera guy "center of yo' ass" is a flat out ****, i cant stand prick ****s who think their time is so valuable... Snoop is G as **** though haha

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments