Travis Barker

Stop Showing My Penis ...

Or Else!

1/18/2012 11:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker
Travis Barker's lawyers have just fired off a cease and desist letter to MediaTakeOut for posting naked pics of the drummer.

Sources close to Travis tell us the photos are more than 5 years old and were "private and never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."

We're told Barker has hired Evan Spiegel of the law firm of Lavely and Singer, who just sent the cease and desist letter to the website claiming  the pics are an "unauthorized use of private photos."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

steveo

Gross. No one wants to see this little peanut penis

i keeps it real

Why is he complaining?..they said it was big...geeze.

charley

PHK THIS DRUGGED OUT AZZ OLE...DONT WANT THAT UGLY THANG OUT THERE THEN DONT TAKE A PHKN PICTURE...DOUCHE\BAG...SHOULD HAVE BLOWN UP WITH THAT PLANE....WHADDA FOOL!

Shannon

but it's so yummy!!!

Mulholland Drive

Media Take Out is the most ghetto b.s. "so called" gossip page on the entire world wide web. Travis should just ignore it because nobody who goes to that site to see that garbage really matters anyhow.

obama'saracist

proof celebrities are idiots

Delaware D

Travis Barker is such a tool.

D. Potter

Why do celebrities insist on taking pictures of their junk and then cry when it gets leaked...

Bird

Yeah, trust me Travis, no one wants to see your penis. I can only guess that it's scrawny and covered in tattoos, just like the rest of you.

charley

LIL P.......RICKS LIKE HIM WANNA SHOW OFF BUT WHEN IT BECOMES PUBLIC...THE DRUGGIE IS CRYING LIKE SOME (P) USSY!

dawn

Its not Small at all! wow

she

Well anything hanging on his timy frame would look big. In other news --- I think seeing that just pushed me over into being a lesbian. Thanks a bunch tmz for calling attention to it

2idiots

I wonder if this guy's lawyer will be like Toilet Johannson's lawyer and get the FBI involved.
yet another idiot celeb w/ naked pix out there....

Boomers

I looked at his penis pictures. Honestly, I thought that it would be bigger based on the description. It really is not that big. Mine is the same size or larger. Maybe I can send a picture of it to TMZ to prove it.

Tammy

Why can't these idiots just stop taking naked pictures?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments