Boycott Kim K Website

Run By Convicted Con Man

1/20/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
The man behind BoycottKim.com is a convicted felon with a history of conning people -- and ... SURPRISE!!! ... there are serious questions over whether he's grossly exaggerated the number of people who have signed the petition to rid the world of all things Kardashian.

Frank Basti -- the man behind the movement -- is freshly off parole for a mail fraud conviction.  Basti was nailed for sending notices to 5,000 California car dealerships, telling each of them they owed lots of money to the DMV and this was their final chance to pay ... or else.

Basti served federal prison time and was on parole until last July. Several months later Basti launched the Kardashian website.

Basti claims roughly 650,000 people have signed his petition.  But according to Compete.com -- a prominent website traffic estimator -- only 24k unique visitors went to the site in December and 20k in November.

Basti tells TMZ it's not a scam and he's counting a previous petition and his Facebook page connected to his Kardashian website to justify the 650,000 number.  He insists he's not making any money off the site

As for why Basti wants to Boycott the Kardashians ... he says he's offended that mainstream media is covering them like a serious news story.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cool Papa

and SURPRISE!!! TMZ has a vest interest in keeping the Kardashawhores relevant!

King of TMZ

Sounds like Kardashian coning attack! Always bring the other person's dirt to defend yourself! how Kardashian! lol

What's striking is Kris Humpheris (with their editing & fake post-divorce interviews and set up scene on Kourtney & Kim take NY up their ***:D) Kris Humpheris still comes up as the decent sweet honest guy while Kim comes off as the spoiled con artist user/loser. Boycott Kim is the message. NAd Hominem is a fallacy KKK so that doesn't devalue the message of the site. We all know it's time for you to Bye Bye Bye :D

Cognizant _illiberal

all the people that hate her watch the show , people are interested in people they hate tv producers no this they have done there research it is not the only formula they use but it is one of the big ones

King of TMZ

What's funny. They called Kris Humpheris "Attention Ho" & they are Attention hoes themselves LOL

& now they're calling this guy "Con Artist" LMAO!!! look in the mirror Kashians! We figured you out!

Phreaky

I don't care if he has a criminal history or not, at least he doesn't have a history of getting P*SSED ON IN A SEX TAPE, which I find way more offensive.
He's not asking for money, so big deal.

ViableV

Who cares who's running it, and if the person's a convicted felon does that mean he's wrong for being tired of these K Klowns?! We are ALL sick of these people, and that's the bottom line!!

That's Right

So TMZ are you telling us a Con Man post all the facts about the Con Family? Okay it takes a thief to catch a thief and it takes a Con Artist too reveal a Con Artist. Who gives a sh*t as long as he get rid of that family the court should reward him.

That's Right

I find it funny how TMZ never posted about the Boycott page before, but now they are posting all of this. Damn did Kim s^ck all of the d&cks at TMZ.........I'm going back to Radar-online. If they have favorite celebrities at least they don't make it so obvious..........BOYCOTT KIM KARDASHIAN..... KHLOE GUESS WHO'S COMING TO BREAKFAST AND BRINGING O.J...... KOURTNEY ANOTHER BABY MAMA NOT A WIFE

King of TMZ

Hello TMZ loser-envious-ladies & loser-pigs this is Kim Kardashian I am not blonde like Pari******on & here is my PR Make-You-Love-Me-Again-By-Force Ploy:

- Plan A: Make Kris look like a horrible monster pig & me like the virgin “hoepeless hoemantic” princess I am
- Plan A2: Showcase some dirt about Kris from his ex-friends (try make him look gay even or some controversy about him) He might not be Shrek but he is definitely Frankenstein
- Plan A3: Show Kris as verbally abusive when he tells the truth to my REAL x-ray proven silicon ears as he tries to destroy my self-esteem about MY CAREER & the EMPIRE I built because he’s trying to turn me into a housewife while I am a hoe hopeless hoemantic Peanesscess.
- Plan A4: Blame vague evil forces that pushed me for to do the wedding blame the hoopla and blah blah I am innocent you guys come on! I love you my fans & supporters who always stand by me I love you so much now go to Sears & show the love back please.
- Plan A5: Create a carefully PR engineered distracter or a similar controversy about someone else to have my (dummy public)’s attention shifted from the negativity they associate to me.
- Plan B: Pretend I am sad & “let down princess in the tower”-depressed
- Plan C: Cancel some small endorsements & business engagements I wasn’t even interested in to begin with, to show I am serious
- Plan D: Act as if I want to reconcile with Kris
- Plan E: Smile it off & make people forget there is a problem to begin with
- Plan F: Make my mom & my brother & other siblings go on the spot light more so to show a brighter side about the brand & to make people forget
- Plan G: Write a sad book (by my writers), do interviews or film a movie or TV special and CRY CRY CRY about how its bad that people hate you just to hate you because you re right and they’re wrong. They don’t know you. & the sinless shall throw the first stone. I am the princess and they’re the narrow-minded low-life pigs.
- Plan H: Do “covered by photogs” charities & make sure paparazzis are around to snap my volunteering & helping of the needy… ME & my career
- Plan I: Buy more Twitter dummy account followers (maybe throw a $5 million on that in an attempt to surpass Lady Gaga & become the new queen of Twitter Pop & so relevant by default. The $5 mil will exponentially come back after the boost & new queen crown
- Plan J: Quote mother Theresa & Gandhi about how judging other people is bad
- Plan K: Date someone new, a new costar, hotter, more A list, richer, cuter, blacker or out of the box (girl, redhead, Arab billionaire…)
- Plan L: Go back with Reggie Bush (even it might show I never loved Kris) Papa always said to follow your heart
- Plan M: Pretend I am spiritual & caring you know the new mmmHotter Theresa & make some quotes from bible & budha & Kabala & what not here & there & why not adopt some poor kid to show I am caring and good person
- Plan N: Cry, bring papa (the other liar King) to the picture, & cry cry to show how poor non-con-artsy & princessy (footnote: spoiled brat) me & my family are
- Plan O: Do something huge, like show on some big star show or music video so to be repeated by force on public’s eye and boosted up by association
- Plan P: Leak another sex tape to try reboost interest in me again
- Plan Q: Get my celebrity friends to root for me
- Plan R: Pretend I was beaten Rihanna style by Kris or someone from his family
- Plan S: Do interviews and say my rehearsed PR packaged answers to show I am smart business girl, des*****, perfumist, genius, & deep hoepless lover that has been mistreated so many times
- Plan T: Support some out of the box campaign that will boost my popularity
- Plan U: Film our reality show in some exotic places to boost interest again
- Plan V: Do an alliance for our stores with someone huge
- Plan W: Make a new reality show. Kim Kardashian the Bachelorette & show how I am hoepeeing to find true love.
- Plan X: Leak my sextape with Kris to show he has a small one & does it like Frankenstein and no right girl should want him. While in the sex tape I am so pious and he doesn’t pee on me this time cause I am a good mother to be.
- Plan W: Act surprised & uber-happy and reinvent the valley girl in me.
- Plan Z: Pay TMZ, Perez & others (through mentioning them in my show) so to keep my cleansed name relevant & by force-on-your-throat-ing me on the dumb narrow-minded no-life public

- Plan NEVER: Disappear Pari******on “Blonde” style & realize that Kris & the world are right: I am just a nobody hoe-ing my self through my fakeness into the A-trash list of Hollywood at the expense of principles, value of others, & value of one’s self. I stepped on & used too many people to build my fake empire. Me my mother & my father & family we are all con artists. Money & career is everything to me I contribute nothing to society just my beauty & presence & genius valley-girl opinion on things is enough contribution for CA$HING IN …who are we kidding??? I have to still always try to hold up to my fake roots, cry and pretend I am of value, I am classy, and I am better than even Princess Diana cause I am Kim Kardashian the hottest woman in the (my my my my) world & Google. Y’all better swallow it! (Helium voice: Thaaaank youuuuw) REAL x-ray proven bottox smile @ y’all Oh! I am a natural! (Helium voice again: Thaaaank youuuuw)

The Real JJ

So a liar is lying about a liar?

arealrascal

He may be a con man, but he's right. The media is dumbing down America by feeding it these brainless, talentless sluts.

Niki

HALF THE COMMENTS ARE ABOUT CRAP & THE OTHER HALF OF THE 12 ARE ABOUT HATING KIM............. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.. SHE WENT THE WAY OF PARIS HILTON & LINDSEY LOHAN WE'RE ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Right

KIM CON YOUNG GIRLS INTO BELIEVING SHE'S A LADY BUT SHE'S REALLY A HOE
KIM CON KRIS H INTO MARRIAGE
KIM CON HER VIEWERS OF FILMING IN DUBAI WHEN SHE WAS IN LA
KIM CON FOLKS ABOUT THE XRAY OF HER AZZ, INJECTIONS WILL NOT SHOW ON A XRAY.
KIM CON MANY WOMEN OUT OF MONEY SELLING HER TRASH
KIM CON BLACK MEN INTO BELIEVING SHE LOVES THEM WHEN SHE REALLY JUST WANT TO GET LAID BY A LARGE DING DONG
KIM CON THOUSANDS SO WHO CARES ABOUT WHO RUNNING THE WEBSITE
KIM CON TMZ INTO POSTING STORIES ABOUT HER EVERYDAY
MUST I CONTINUE
KIM CON ALL MEN!!! BLACK MEN P&SS ON HER AND WHITE MEN MADE HER RICH....GUESS WHICH MEN LOOK STUPID
SHE'S NOTHING BUT A HIGH CLASS WHORE, BLACK MOTHERS LOCK YOUR SONS UP, THE BYTOCH IS IN HEAT.......I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FAMILY.......

Niki

I SUCK UNCIR***CISED PENIS LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS!

Babydoll0630

Just as suspected.....TMZ is on the Kardashian payroll. Tsktsk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments