Seal

The Break-Up Isn't Nasty

'We're Not Those Kind of People'

1/23/2012 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

012412_seal_video
Seal is already speaking out about the breaking up of his marriage to Heidi Klum, telling Tavis Smiley it will be handled civilly for the benefit of their kids.

Tavis asked Seal how he and Heidi can avoid the ugly break-up that has become prevalent among celebs, and he said, "We're just not those kind of people."

Seal said, "What one has to do in this situation is to remain civil, to retain one's dignity, to be professional, and to understand that we are not the only people on this planet that are going through this."

Seal's conversation with Tavis Smiley on PBS airs this Friday, January 27 on PBS.

joan

It'll be fine...until she does something to get that temper going. I do hope he means what he says. Hope the kids are okay through this horrible thing called divorce.

JimmydeansausageCo.

So either those scars on his face are from previous rape attempts, or someone threw battery acid at him when he came at them in anger.

Either way, That has been the story with this guy all along TMZ, investigate and report.

But really, how long did you all think this would last? Looks aren't everything but beauty and the beast was a fairy tail written by an ugly guy. Must have had a bat between his legs for it to last this long.

Panda

Somehow, his ultra composed manner of speaking about such an emotional matter really makes me think he is a m*th*rf*ck*r behind closed doors...

blondie

now that's what i call class. breaking up is hard enough.
he is a very classy person. ( so far )

Tony

My family and I can attest to Seal's anger issues. We spotted him while on vacation in 2009. I very politely asked if my wife could have a photograph with him. He flew into a rage and began spewing profanities. We were astonished at his behavior and his utter disregard for the children who had to witness his meltdown.

Silverado Mom

Respectful interviewer. Too few anymore. Although I still feel the first question wasn't really answered. And as far as their relationship, who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

sunny

Did these guys take the same tranquilizer? Slooooooow Talking.
Just Say'n.

Jana

I thank its obvious he beat her up and it wasn't the first time.

Leesa

I feel bad for them. Despite his calm interview he must be quite stressed. He seems to have lost a lot of weight. He's not his usual hunky self. If its true that he has a bad temper then that certainly a reason to break it off. But that's not a black-thing. Raging men come in all colors,its an emotional disorder that can effect any race. I hope they find a way to correct whatever it is that's gone wrong and end up back together. I thought they were a great couple, Finally, in response to several posters saying he's unattractive: I'd say beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I don't think he's ugly. If he didn't have the scars he'd be quite handsome. Its been reported many times that the scars are from some type of childhood illness. They were worst b4 Heidi. (Perhaps she directed him to a dermatologist that did some good). Anyways, I'm assuming his face is not is best physical attribute, if you know what i mean. But yes I could kiss that face and more.

bring back recent posts

...oh ya..i forgot about his anger issues..that suxs...mother is better too let kids be away from that...rather than have them scarred for life!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I think she just finally realized what the rest of the world has known for years. That's she's super hot and he's an ugly has-been and deformed looking. His face looks like a melting chocolate Easter bunny.

Meme

MMMhhhmmm. yeah ok. sounds like a bunch of BS. If everything is so amicable, nicey nicey and such.....then why are they getting a divorce. Please! If everything is so great, then they can tolerate each other just enough to stay together for their kids sake. Somebody's not being real here.

Ms Fun Loving

Not only is he ugly but he is so full of S@*t too.

Freda_67

I would have thought Seal and Heidi would be more professional and private about something so devastating to their children.

Seldombinlaid

Seems your not any kind of people now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments