Pam Anderson

Settles Up with Real Estate Mogul

1/24/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_pamela_anderson_laurence_hallier_getty_EX
Pam Anderson
has called a truce in her war with a Las Vegas real estate mogul  -- who sued the actress for $22.5 million last year, claiming she screwed him out of several massive condo sales.

TMZ broke the story ... Laurence Hallier filed the lawsuit against Anderson last June, claiming she agreed to promote the sale of several condominiums in the new Panorama Towers -- by making various personal appearances -- but failed to uphold her end of the bargain.

According to Hallier, Anderson flaked on appearance after appearance -- costing him millions in lost condo sales.

Hallier had promised to give Pam a free condo in exchange for her services, but ultimately refused as a result of Pam's alleged breach of agreement. In response, Pam sued him for $1 million.

Now, the two parties have finally let bygones be bygones, striking a settlement out of court. The terms of the settlement are confidential.

1221_celebrity_cribs_home_footer

Mahesh Kumar

Today is 25th jan'12

Amber

She is so nasty!!!

northern gypsy

wow...haven't see this one name for awhile...
sadly it's not a good thing !!!
her money making days are long gone...

MooCow

what a great country that this guy can be so dillusional that he thinks P.A. would even have $0.22, much less $22M. I'm guessing that her negotiations started out with "me love you long time" and ended with him hunched over the porcelin thrown and a penacillan shot.

Lindsey Newman

This story is unbelievable on so many levels. First off, how can Pam Anderson take this developer to court if she didn't live up to her end of their contract? I wonder if there was anything in writing, because if there was, I would think most judges would have refused to even have the case go to court, with her as the plaintiff. As a residential agent with http://www.manhattan-condos-for-sale.com/ in New York City, I have been to my share of parties thrown by developers, however I can say that having a celebrity at the event, was not a reason that put people over the edge to make a purchase, so I think their value is, well, over-valued.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2