Rihanna

Topless 'THUG' Pose

With Danny Trejo

1/25/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_danny_trejo_rihanna_ex
Say what you want about Rihanna's new "THUG LIFE" tat -- because she's already getting props from "Machete" star and tattoo connoisseur, Danny Trejo ... who calls RiRi the "most beautiful thug in the world."

Danny was in the LA tattoo parlor last night when Rihanna came in to get her art -- and tells us she "didn't stop saying thug life the whole time she was getting it done."

Danny -- who was getting his own impressive back tat of his kids touched up -- says he has no problem with Rihanna's Tupac tribute because she is "one of the downest female thugs in the world." A sentiment he must have been feeling when he and Ri took this pic.

0125_danny_rihanna_sub
Danny says he just kept thinking, "If I was 40 years younger she would be in a lot of trouble."

0125_whose_tattoo_footer

Phil

In real life Danny Trejo is only 5 feet tall. Was he standing on the counter or is Rihanna a little person?

mr. man

lol black people

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Rihanna alone is bad enough but with that greasy looking unbathed degenerate? OMG! Somebody needs to slap some sense into that girl before it's too late...Where's Chris Brown when you need him?

Steinberg

She looks like Will Smith in drag, let's be honest here

Mumra the Ever Living

Imagine there's no brain cells
in the skull of this wasted k*nt.
Just too much THC
From a bodacious sized blunt.
Imagine lowlife skeezoids sharing her pudenda:

You, you may say
I'm an icon, but I'm stuck on this bimbo's shirt.
I hope some day you'll join us
in all this degrading filth and dirt.

J.Renoir

this is the definition of useless.

tellmeaboutit

Oh please. She's so predictable and so boring. Always trying to attract attention, posing in her skanky outfits and tramp stamping herself. Beautiful thug? That's sure something to aspire to. Might as well say ghetto rat. LOL Trejo looks like he just got out of prison and she's hanging on him like a wart. Classless, clueless Rihanna, always cheap, always alone.

TheVolleyballGod

I wonder if Rihanna was inspired by Michelle Obama

Josh

Any amount of respect I had for this skank thug just nosedived.

nof

Much love and respect to my former "Muscle Beach" weight-pen-homey Danny T. and son.

Dude's gone through a lot to get where he gotz.

Holly

Rihanna is what you call a "cheap piece of goods". If it's true that she's back with Chris Brown, she's also n idiot! Why anyone cares what she does or pays to go to one of her worthless concerts is no better than she is. Sorry how young girls find her appealing. She sends the strong message that it's OK to act like an idiot and stick with a giy that beats the crap out of her. Don't know who's more stupid - her, Chris Brown or her fans. Pathetic!

om

I'm sure her grandchildren will enjoy holding her hands.

Melanie

Rihanna's bout as thug as Justin Bieber.

edith

lmfao, she is no thug! Pphahaha..Recording Artist these days, they blow up and forget where they came from. meaning of tattos mean 0. Machete sure will giver her props,Rihanna has sold more than 20 million albums and 60 million singles which makes her one of the best selling artists of all time, Hello.. osea.. when was the last time MACHETE made a movie, recall the last time he was in the spot light.. I don't see real n the spot light thugs: jay-z, 50 cent, the game, snoop dog, ice cube, T.I., lil wayne, ect.. giving her any props.. I LOVE HER MUSIC, BUT HER IMAGE IS GARBAGE, TRASH, VASURA.. (Just keeping it 100) :P

edith

lmfao, she is no thug! Pphahaha..Recording Artist these days, they blow up and forget where they came from. meaning of tattos mean 0. Machete sure will her props,Rihanna has sold more than 20 million albums and 60 million singles which makes her one of the best selling artists of all time, Hello.. osea.. when was the last time MACHETE made a movie, recall the last time he was in the spot light.. I dont see real n the spot light thugs: jay-z, 50 cent, the game, snoop dog, ice cube, T.I., lil wayne, u get my point giving her any props.. I LOVE HER MUSIC, BUT HER IMAGE IS GARBAGE, TRASH, VASURA..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments