Rihanna

Topless 'THUG' Pose

With Danny Trejo

1/25/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_danny_trejo_rihanna_ex
Say what you want about Rihanna's new "THUG LIFE" tat -- because she's already getting props from "Machete" star and tattoo connoisseur, Danny Trejo ... who calls RiRi the "most beautiful thug in the world."

Danny was in the LA tattoo parlor last night when Rihanna came in to get her art -- and tells us she "didn't stop saying thug life the whole time she was getting it done."

Danny -- who was getting his own impressive back tat of his kids touched up -- says he has no problem with Rihanna's Tupac tribute because she is "one of the downest female thugs in the world." A sentiment he must have been feeling when he and Ri took this pic.

0125_danny_rihanna_sub
Danny says he just kept thinking, "If I was 40 years younger she would be in a lot of trouble."

0125_whose_tattoo_footer

Jay W.

Danny... I think you could have a shot with her.

WebOfLies

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said NO, NO, NO.

Muppet

That's just way too cool Rihanna. smh

Abe

I just puked.

Rihanna is a low-life tramp.

x

Slowpoke

Something is not right. She has a John Lennon t-shirt on while getting a Thug Life tattoo. I don't think that is what John Lennon meant when singing "Imagine".

Criss

If h were 40 years younger she would be "in a lot of trouble"? That sounds a bit scary.

jack

I can't wait for her to shave her head, go loco and start attacking the media with an umbrella.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Let me tell you what thug life is, bitch. Thug life is when I catch you walking down the street in my neighborhood, and I get totally all up in your face and rip that wig off your head and cram it down your throat. You want to glorify that sh/t, honey?

abby

trash....she and chris brown are a perfect couple.

Let'sBeReal

So if Rihanna is so "thug", why didn't Chris Brown end up with all those bruises??? Poser....

Bud

Aye, que feo este guey!

lola_uk

I really like Rihanna, but i cant ignore what seems like very "bizarre" behaviour; a'la Britney Spears.
I hope all is well...

the truth

shes gonna regret this when she gets older. and when she tries to get rid of the tatts shes gonna be scared up. i never noticed her big forehead lol. i will say she has a slamming body but shes ruining it with all these dumb tattoos.oh and get rid of the ugly finger nails and when are you ever gonna show your real hair? i no its short. why doesn't anyone in Hollywood have real hair anymore?! where are all the real people these days?!

Kevin

He has a tat of his kids getting touched up? LOL poor choice of phrasing, TMZ.

No comment

Rihanna is tired of people expecting her to live a white lifestyle. She has commented before that white people want to define her, leave her alone and let her represent her people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments