Leo & New GF

On the Ropes

1/27/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton rock climbingLeonard DiCaprio's relationship with his 22-year-old Victoria's Secret model girlfriend Erin Heatherton really hung in the balance this week -- as the couple hit up an awesomely awesome zip line together in Mexico ... and we got the pics!

The exact location of Leo and Erin's Mexican vacation is unclear -- but by the looks of the photos, 37-year-old Leo and his little lady friend are having a blast south of the border.

This just in -- Leonardo DiCaprio's life is much better than yours.

Harvey

Thats "Wild Canyon Park" in Cabo...

Joe

That is so cool!
It's great to have a girlfriend who's in shape.
Unfortunately, the majority of women are either too scared or a little on the chunky side.
Can you imagine if Leo's girl was one obese lady hanging on the zip line next to him, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Let's face it, Leo wouldn't be caught dead with a fat chick.
It's nice to be famous and rich.
How else are we able to get a beautiful and sexy woman.
What a country.

rosebud

I dont like this guy,he goes through women like a clean person goes through underpants ,just like george clooney ,Its like there trying to prove something ,I dont know what it is,but I just dont like him.

NYCjoey

Did this same zipline last year in Cabo...really cool place, but there is an even better zipline right up at Hunter mountain in NY...& didn't find out about it until after I went to Cabo...still cool though.

Patti

Did this last spring with my husband & daughter on our Mexican vacation. I LOVE my life and my family.

SpitBall

Wrongo bongo. His life is not "better" than mine. I live South of the border full time and I enjoy the richness of that experience on my schedule, when I want. I have a beautiful Mexican girl, and boy, can she cook. Hat's off to the Decap, he's a good man and seems to be doing a decent job running his life, but don't make the mistake of thinking his (or any of these characters) life is better than mine (or yours).

s

This is cabo. Did this last October. Not really that great of a zip line.

happypat35

How low can Leo go? She's 22......next 20...then 18....then.....

larry

He can climb as many mountains and boff as many models as he wants, nothing is going to fill that Academy Award-sized hole in his heart.

christy

He has a ton of money which gives him the freedom to do fun stuff, all over the world, with his beautiful girlfriends...he's lucky he isn't hounded by Paparazzi, he seems to enjoy his life. I find him refreshing when compared to some other rich male actors who are dumb as hell to be rich and yet live degenerate lifestyles, of drugs and alocohol addiction...think, Charlie Sheen,Robert Downey, etc.
Leo's life is enviable, if and when he is ready to marry and have children...well it will happen for him...in the meantime, good for him to be out and about having adventures!

sara

He's gross and no longer interesting.

noel

I'd like to see him with a black women. all blonds look the same to me

NYCjoey

The awesome zipline in NY I was talking about http://www.ziplinenewyork.com/ kinda kicksass over that Cabo zip...and the guides were way cooler I think.

R

Leo D. ain't gonna marry. He probably has every VS model in the back of his pocket. He pulls out one and after that's done, he pulls out another one.

Louis

Leonardo's life is better than mine - you guys are what's wrong with this country and our culture. He's on a zip line.
How the hell do you decide his life is better ?

GET A LIFE and do something worthwhile...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2