'Fear Factor'

NBC Debating Donkey Semen ...

Episode in Jeopardy

1/28/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_fearfactor_EX_TMZ_01
The world may never see "Fear Factor" contestants chugging donkey semen -- corporate heads at NBC and its parent company Comcast are having serious 11th hour talks about pulling the episode.

As TMZ first reported, contestants on the show -- shot last summer -- are challenged to drink a glass of donkey semen (and one of urine) ... and several of them did. The episode is scheduled to air Monday night.

According to our sources, some execs are getting cold feet, and discussions are ongoing this weekend about whether to air the episode. No word on their exact concerns, but an educated guess would be ... taste.

We've reached out to reps for NBC, Comcast, and Endemol -- the producers of FF ... so far, no word back.

John

lets be honest... this is all a publicity stunt so more people watch.

Chad

Thanks alot TMZ for trying to ruin in. I was worried this would happen. There is so much publicity they should air it and if people don't like it then they know in advance not to watch. Pulling it is dumb and I don't like censorship.

OhyesIdid

I wouldn't do this in a million years. altho I may tune in just to see what sorry sickos will do for a measly 50k

Rico

I bet one partner has to get the spunk and then the other one drinks it. It already happened they might as well as air it. Yummy!

Seldombinlaid

I've never watched fear factor. I usually watch things, or try them out any way by word of mouth. This isn't doing it for me. If I were a fan, I wouldn't watch this night. Just the fact that they considered this. The Heck with them. Someone else can watch.

Eric

The people on Jackass wouldn't even do this. Chris Pontius took one sip of horse semen and threw up and the entire crew threw up watching it. I wouldn't do this for 10 million dollars let alone 50,000.

moleman

I highly doubt that is was really donkey semen and urine. Maybe the contestants were told that and some contestants were bold enough to call the bluff. And if it is real, is this normal somewhere? It's akin to eating feces.

Jean

sucks if some of these jackasses drank donkey semen and urine just to try to get famous for a few minutes and now the show doesn't even air:) so, basically, they did it for no reason whatsoever. Not sure I believe this whole thing is true though. maybe just trying to drum up publicity for the show?

phredphlegm

Anyone who's gone down on Joe Rogan already has swallowed the semen of an ass.

keepinitrealincali

Will you stop showing the picture of the donkey spunk??!?! We get it -- okay??!!

Sin D

I would think NBC execs would be used to su...

Ty

Disgusting. Humane race is going down the drain. Freakin 2012 and we are behaving like neanderthals.

rosebud

here we go again,im reading alot of dirty coments here and I cant use the word s*** ,s*** and s***,are you kidding me? and why cant I like and dislike I dont get it,what do you have to do to do that ?this is pure filth who watches this stuff?idiots.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Why Not??/ This show is filled with TRASH,DECADENCE and DISGUSTING individuals anyway-- They will do anythuing for attention and SHEKLES - The Dregs of entertainment is rampant in TV-- No wonder why this country and our young people have become a DECADSENT GROUP!!!

bree

Air it!
Thats horrible if you dont show this after these idots actually chose to drink it for national TV