Ferris Bueller

Good Genes or Good Docs?

1/28/2012 3:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0127_ferris_bueller_good_genesWhile most of us are hard at work -- Ferris Bueller looks like he has had the last 25 years off!

Here's the 24-year-old hookie playing hunk back in the 1986 movie (left) -- and 26 years later on a a teaser video that surfaced on YouTube (right).

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Brian

I think that the better question is how the hell did he end up with Sara Jessica Horseface Parker?!

big d

I think he looks terrible! So bloated and old. I'm wondering if this story was contrived in order to combat what is so obvious to everyone who looks at him.

tom

He HAS had the last 25 years off.

Sara

I call good lighting.

Charles

Well for the record hed look good no matter what next his wife .. dang so dont know what anyone ever saw in her..

NonoGirl

Looks like a child rapist. So no, probably not good docs.

Michael Esposito

Why is there not a check box for "none of the above"?

ammittai

I just watched the whole commercial on the web, his face barely moves. Looks like Botox to me.

mojo

I've seen Matthew in person and if anything, his photos do not do him justice. He's just a young looking 50 year old man. BTW, he's beautiful...

Randall

He looks good for his age. He's gained weight so his face is much fuller. His hair is lighter and unattractively styled, in my opinion. His nose looks a bit lower. Perhaps a result of the angle of the photo or maybe a sign of aging. His face looks quite full for his age, probably the result of some fillers as well as gaining weight. Something is going on under his eyes.
Despite all these little nits, nothing major has been done. He can look almost the same into his mid 60s with the right doctors.

Nancy K

I think he had his ears pinned slightly...

Mike

Uh, neither. W/O the touchup and w/o the weave, this dude is balding, fat & wrinkled. You kiddin me?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3