Katy Perry

First Big Night Out Since

Split with Russell Brand

1/28/2012 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry and Markus Molinari
Katy Perry made her first big public appearance in the U.S. since her split with Russell Brand last night ... posing on the red carpet with her BFF, jewelry designer Markus Molinari, at the grand opening of 1 OAK Las Vegas at the Mirage Hotel & Casino.

Even though Katy was on the flyer for the event, our guy inside says Katy never addressed the crowd and stayed in her booth (behind a wall of security) for the entire night.

Baby steps.

Areader

Wasn't there something out about Katy being uppity, something along the lines that her limo drivers are not to look or speak to her?

This Just in

I think she's as ugly as sin..Good on Russel, after realizing what she really looks like without all that makeup. To me she looks like a turtle..She's a stank!!!

CollegeBound

she actually looks better without make-up, I think.

Joao

Wow, what a step up... she when from the Rocky Picture Horror Show creepy looking guy to a gay wanttobe fashionista.

bored

is it just me or does she look 100x times better then she usually does?

Amanda

Why does it look like she only has one leg. Weird.

awards

What would her parents think of this dude? Maybe it is time for Katy to get back to Santa Barbara for dating purposes...?

RealityBites

Lose the stupid blue hair, you aren't a teenager time to grow up girl

bri

that brand is a flake anyway :D

static

I'd do her.

brad

As always, Katy looks really good in that picture. It doesn't matter what color hair she has or how it is styled. Glad to see she's not depressed and moping around in her house and she's out socializing. I bet she'll be dating several guys before long. She needs to stay away from the "bad boys" like Russell this time. Those guys usually end up screwing over the women they go out with.

I think Katy looks pretty good to me without makeup.

I think she used to have a few pimples every now and then but what young woman hasn't? Women who cake on too much makeup clog up their pores or something and that gives them a few pimples sometimes. I'm sure Katy has some of that Proactiv stuff that Alyssa Milano does commercials for.

I like Katy when she has that thick looking dark hair like in this interview she did.

Anyone who says that Katy Perry is not super hot looking with or without makeup must need glasses or something. She has a super hot body and face. Good personality too.

I think Russell is just one of those "pickup artist" type guys and he never should have married Katy or anyone. He might have quit doing drugs, but I bet he's still addicted to women and he's gotta have a variety of women ... the same way people like to get different flavors of ice cream.

VladZu

Have I mentioned before that RUSSEL BRAND SUCKS?

DahhTroll

This guuys he is with looks weird like a female vierison of katy.
Russel said he had to get awy from her cuz she was doing coke too much.
Then her parents make him out to be the bad .
The bule hair looks rediculous,and her eys look dialted from the coke.

buzz kill

They look like twins. Who knew she went both ways. Now we know why she split with Russel Brand, he was the wrong brand.

Sin D

She is clingy...I feel sorta sorry for her...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments