Shayne Lamas

My Baby Is Going to Make

More Money Than Me!

1/29/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Press Dahl Lamas-Richie
Former "Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas believes in starting 'em off young -- because TMZ has learned she's close to signing her 11-week-old daughter to an endorsement deal.

Sources close to Lamas tell TMZ she is set to ink a six-figure deal for little Press Dahl Lamas-Richie with a company called Sugar Factory ... to be the face of their baby clothing line.

We're told little Press is even in line for her own signature series "couture pop" ... like Britney Spears has.

Your move, Blue Ivy.

Sara

Maybe Kris Kardashian can be her agent.

miller

Wow, it sounds to me that this kid will grow up knowing exactly what is important in life and end up being the happiest person in the entire world! ...cough

Fat Mike

The little filthy skank is gonna grow up to be a whore anyway, so she might as well start now.

Bird

That little girl is going to be a f_cking monster when she's grown.

Kaytee

This child has no chance... I can't even imagine what it is going to grow up to be like having her and Nik Richie has her parents! Yikes!!!

Superman

Ummm, a quick google search will tell you it's a lollipop shop (not "baby clothing")inside a Las Vegas Mirage resort. Which tells me your "six-figure deal" is mostly BS! Apparently, the "parents" of this child are friends with the head of MGM Mirage, which hosted their bachelor & bachelorette parties also. It wouldn't surprise me if the truth was that Shayne had sex with the Mirage guy (multiple times) to get this deal done.

AyeJay

A Kardashian in the making.

craig

i think that the kid is too ugly to have a contract,i give her a 3.857765,unless she waits another year or 2 and gets plus two's,the fact that her husband is such a punk internet ninja and is a hated man NOBODY would associate their baby to anything llamas/richie,there business adventures will all FAIL

Kari

Pathetic. This is why there are so many problems with celebrities. Let this poor child just be a baby. And anyone could make more money than Shayne---does she even work?

OOIIOOOI

using your baby for money. nothing new here.

Whatever happen to just caring for em.Guess noone likes a broke baby.

erkg

Since her mom doesn't seem to be making any, that's not too high of an achievement.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That doucher exploits women (mostly) for a living, so it doesn't surprise me that he made one so he could have one to exploit all the time. I bet he'd like to have lots and lots of daughters.

Low life.

J

Creep.

Regina

I don't know who this person is and I really don't care. But I do care that she is pimping out her own daughter and she is just born. What in the world is wrong with people today???? This is why I have been saying for years that before a woman and a man have a child there needs to be an intelligence test, psychological exam, a whole battery of tests need to be done. And if they are too stupid or too emotionally and mentally retarded to have kids, then they shouldn't be allowed to do so.
I guess you can tell by the babies first name, Press, that it is going to have a horrible rotten life. Where do people get these dumb a** names from anyway??? I know that name is not in any baby book I ever heard of!
I am just shaking my head in disbelief.

stef

Poor thing, already being used as a cash cow by her pathetic parents...mommy is s wanna be celebrity, daddy wants to give the infamous baby killer Casey Anthony $1 million for an interview. This poor child doesn't stand a chance with these two *******s as parents.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments