Newt Gingrich

My Hollywood Fantasy

... is Brad Pitt

1/31/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_newt_gingrich_brad2_pitt_gettytmz_BNvideo platform video management video solutions video player

Newt Gingrich is adamant ... Brad Pitt should play HIM if Hollywood ever made a movie about his life ... and no, that's not a typo.

The Republican candidate phoned in to the Rich Stevens Radio Show today ... when he was asked, "If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?"

Newt replied, "Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt ... why not?!

Stevens quipped, "Is it because you guys look alike?"

Newt fired right back. "No, I don’t look like him at all. He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie ... why not go for Brad Pitt???"

We called Pitt's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

annie2

Good grief, the question was asked OF HIM. He didn't initiate it for crying out loud. He already said what everyone else has, too, that Brad is better looking, thinner, etc. I bet if this question was asked of Obama and he said Denzel Washington should play him then people would be slobbering all over the concept. I am glad to see Newt has a sense of humor about it...don't want him as Prez but at least he can have fun in an interview. People take things so seriously, lighten up.

prameela

Posted now

Tek

Newt is SO clever. He's hard to match wits with. A great debator. I'm not some huge fan, but I think he's the most clever candidate we've seen in either party in many years.

Aquarianne

Is the Pillsbury Dough Boy looking for work?

Still

Posting with new account.

stinky mcgee

Francis the Talking Mule???

woodin

Sounds like Newt is bi-polar.............

chachitta

Even men loves him ooouch!!!

nuurri

Newt is a real don quixote with his singing court jester H. Cain will establish a new colony or a state called the Moon. As Ron Paul said these two clowns should be sent to the moon immediately with one way tickets.

UPYOURS

Talk about on a trip to Fantasyland. This guy is out of his mind.

Sick of Morons

It's amazing how all of you idiots don't read. He says He doesn't look like Brad Pitt but would choose him if he had a choice. Why not choose someone better looking than you. Christ. Bunch of idiotic liberals that can't see a guy joking when it's right there in fornt of you.

Elizabeth from Michigan

I just threw up in my mouth....

Debs626

I bet Brad Pitt is getting a good laugh out of this..Newt is everything that Pitt is against..in other words bet there isn't enough money in this world that would make Pitt take the part of that fat a$$ hole.

andre`

At least he told the truth....Brad looks so much better than Newt old hard cracked balloon face.

leianunes