Nicole Scherzinger

Fired from 'X Factor'

... Laughs It Off in NYC

1/31/2012 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013012_nicole

Hours before Nicole Scherzinger was officially bounced from "X Factor" last night ... the former judge was in NYC, laughing off questions about her demise as if the mere THOUGHT of termination was pure insanity.

Nicole was leaving Nello's when we asked, "Are you still doing 'X Factor?'" - Nicole simply giggled at the question ... and then waved us off.

FOX has since confirmed Nicole will NOT return to the show ... neither will host Steve Jones.

There are reports Paula Abdul is also on the chopping block -- so far, there has been no formal announcement about her fate.

Sue

Oh Halleluyah!!! Terrific!! I couldn't be happier. And with Paula gone too I'm doing somersaults over here! The show can only get stronger now! WTF X-Factor!

Abe

So glad Nicole got canned. Had to DVR X-Factor and fast forward every time Nicole was one. She was painful to watch.

x

hala

shut up mother ****ers!! this tv show is waste of time nicole rocks!!!

Ozzie X

It's not like she'll be applying for unemployment anytime soon.

Carl

You guys need to get better at reading people. That isn't laughing it off like it is outrageous, it is trying to deflect a question about a sore subject that is so fresh it hadn't even been made official yet.

Rick

Now we just need to fire the entire stupid show. We are a couple steps closer...

Sicocchia

Here's a quick PR 101: It's always a good idea to feign interest in something that is totally NOT going to happen. Like, for instance when you know that you are definitely going to get fired, you quickly send your "sources" to the media to make it look like you are in full control and the idea was all yours. Such as "I am focusing on my music". And when your album fails yet again to be released "It's totally my decision because I am a perfectionist and it's not ready." Riiiiiiight.

LM

She was the worst soooooooooooo happy she is gone.

mary

I'm so happy she's gone. I feel she was very disrespectful to Simon .So full of contradictions.And so full of herself.

sis

good riddens!

Matt

Why was she fired? I always liked her in the show... günstige rattanmöbel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2