Nicki Minaj's New Music Video

BANNED from BET

2/1/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_minaj_bet_ex_stupid_hoe_video
Don't expect to catch Nicki Minaj's latest music video "Stupid H*e" on BET -- because TMZ has learned the network is REFUSING to air it.

We spoke with a rep for BET who wouldn't specify exactly why the network has banned the video -- simply saying BET will not be broadcasting it.

But sources at the company tell us, the ban was put in place because the video's just too explicit for TV.

The song lyrics alone are bad enough -- repeating the phrase "stupid h*e" dozens of times -- but the video itself is damn raunchy too, showing several nearly naked female figures. Normally this is where we'd post the video ... but in this case, just Google it.

It's pretty great -- especially if you like Nicki's butt in a thong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

King of TMZ

Studpid How Stupistupestupeee How!!! lol
I see Shakira, Lady Gaga, & Rihanna being making fun of
in what is an Eminem mixed with Lady Gaga & lil Kim wannabe copycat

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Never heard of her. Doubt I'm missing much.

Hello is anybody in there?

It is the stupidest song and music video I have ever seen, it should be banned from the planet Earth. God how the music has fallen into such a low standard in this country.

brysonc

This has to the dumbest song I have ever heard. It's good she got it banned. Now maybe she can go back to the drawing board and create some real music!

Artosis

This song is imbalanced, it's so bad.

im always down for some naked chicks but she really has no music related talent, she should just switch to pr0n

PraoWolf

It's obvious you have no musical talent when you are more known for your crazy outfits than your music. If I see pink hair, yellow lipstick and a stupid outfit, can we just assume it's Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga?? Any song called Stupid H#e, has to be saying something about the singer no? It's sad how music has changed into a cacophony of noise and gawdiness. Where are the old days when singers and groups, dressed nicely and clean and wrote good songs? Now it's like "Oh man people might not by my album....... Wear silly costumes!!!! That will sell my record!! Hmmm meat dress or egg costume??" Hell if that's music, I got a couple tunes and an old halloween costume we could make me a star!!!!

Maribeth Jalepes

So BET won't play her campy song but will give Mike Vick the BET Sportsman of the Year Award?! Go Nicki and eff of BET!

Redskin_Chick

Its the dumbest song, she's only famous cause she has a big fake butt, and wears crazy hair and crazy clothes, because she sucks at rapping.

The Real JJ

Its about time they stand up and stop playing stupid videos that just make black people look bad. I listen to rap and this video is trash. Just another chick wearing pounds of make-up trying to sing. Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah, MC Lyte are real artists. Nicki is just a lil kim wannabe who is only in the game because shes under lil wayne's record label. I'm glad Black Evil Television stood up for once. For those that don't know Black Evil Television, GOOGLE IT.

daQueen

OMG HER EYES 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman

Her in a thong....gag...don't make me sick.

Nobody wants to hear a bitch singing about herself.

Heather

I refuse to watch it. She can't even spell the word HO. H0e is a garden tool, people. smh

tgrfan42069

a few minutes later. a tupac vid was played where he called a girl a bitch 15 times.double standards.

eb

Sometimes I wonder if the black community is desperate for some black artists. I boggles my mind how this so called artists ever became so popular, maybe because that other rapper is backing her up, but still she has been lasting for way too long. She is on every other rapper's video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments