Zsa Zsa Gabor!

Happy 95th Birthday!!

2/7/2012 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Recent photo of Zsa Zsa Gabor. Birthday is today.Here's a photo of Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor enjoying herself at her 95th birthday party in Bev Hills yesterday ... a party thrown by her hubby Prince Von Ahole.

Zsa Zsa stayed behind closed doors during the festivities ... while Prince and his guests enjoyed a bunch of German food, some champagne and some chocolate cake.

Von Ahole called the event, "A celebration of my wife's life."

During the event, partygoers belted out a rendition of "Happy Birthday" ... even though ZZ wasn't around to hear it ... because she was resting ... in peace.

iHaveCommonsense

She'd be mortified he let that pic of her out to the press! She was vain all her young life, she should be able to fade into the background and enjoy her golden years in peace. But, oh well, she made the choice to marry this man. If she still has all her faculties it must hurt to hear your party happen without you.

blueyes

I'm sure she would have not posted this photo. Just that jerk of a husband. She always cared what she looked like.

Dermot

The prince sold the photo for cash... he will sell alot more of this kind of stuff when she passes... he is a sick piece of garbage

mousetrap

You guys really, really should take down this picture. This is an elderly, sick, and probably demented woman who everyone knows would not want to be seen or remembered this way. It is exploitation. This is a new low even for TMZ.

i'm a lawyer!

that picture makes me sad.

shameka

SUCH A SHAME THAT TMZ WOULD POST SUCH A PRIVATE PHOTO OF THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR EVEN ALLOWING IT! IM SURE AS GRACEFUL AS SHE WAS IN HER DAY SHE WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED THIS POSTED FOR MILLIONS TO SEE!

shameka

why on earth would you post a picture like this on the internet!! this is not right tmz! im sure as glamourous as this woman was in her day she would not want the world to see her in such a private state like this shame on her family for allowing such photo for millions to see....

blueyes

Harvey I thought you were better then this. Let the women live in peace. You had to have known she'd be mortified if she knew this photo was published. You just lowered your self to Aholes level.

manbearpig

she is lookin pretty hot there. definitely better than kartrashian.
i thought she was planning on having a kid with von a-hole?
she better get started considering her body is mostly dust now.

cregis

Her last face life has held up pretty well. I remember interviews Zsa Zsa did where she revealed herself as quite a snob, but did her Prince have to post this picture?

Larry

Harvey Levin and TMZ you should be absolutely ashamed for mocking a 95 year old woman, which you ARE. If you think you're not, you're kidding yourselves to sleep better at night!

hoosier

I don't think this pic should have been posted. Let the poor women live and die in peace.

CLINT

I know a lot of you are being kind hearted and stating that it is horrible to post this picture, and I agree with that. But I'm also sure that all of you will be back here tomorrow to see who else Tmz can make fun of. It angers me that they post this picture and some make stupid comments, but I too will be back. I guess I'm just as sick as the rest of you.

dd

Shame on you TMZ!

Shake"n"Bake

This is truly sad and heartbreaking but I can't lie...I giggled at "because she was resting ... in peace." did anyone else catch that? Anyway HBD Zsa Zsa!!