Arnold & Sly

Now Starring in ...

THE HOSPITAL

2/9/2012 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_arnold_launch
60 something action stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone both needed surgery after filming "Expendables 2" -- which gave us a great idea for their next blockbuster. Roll it!!

moribundman

Sly forgot to remove his steroid syringe from his neck.

KeepProductionsInHollywood,CA

These two should be ashamed of themselves. They take their productions everywhere but Los Angeles and are taking jobs away from people who have been in the film industry for decades. They don't care about keeping productions in Los Angeles; all they care about are tax breaks. People and their families are suffering because of these two. Keep Productions In Hollywood, CA

bring back recent posts

..HAHAHAHAHHAHA...omg....I am the 5th hit????????????...guys...take a ride into the sunset...your surgeries need the rest and time too chill and relax...this is hysterical too me...I can't even tell u!

MIKE

Two Old "Corpses" next movie title?

videozombie

It's a publicity stunt you morons, they both walked out bandage free after the whole thing was over. God, put anything on the Internet and people automatically believe it.

Eve

Bring me the Pepto Bismol Please!!!

road_angel

Terrible acting from tmz. Leave it to the big guns guy and stick to reporting. On a positive note can't wait to see the Expendables 2 . Hope both will heal fast.

road_angel

Still looks great. Leave it to Stallone to bring back some real action in the film industry again. Can't wait to see this movie the Expendables I know its going to be great.

Sherry

Dumbest question of the night! Would you take a drug to be a guy for a night? Not just no, but being the baby of 11' 9 boys 2 girls, hell no ! I was glad to be a tomboy, but happier to NOT be a lesbian when I grew up. I am a Mom of five, still sexy at 48' . for you boys who think it 's over at 35' . You are entertaining, that's why I love all of you.

THIN LIZZY

Poor nurse, one mumbles in a deep voice and the other can barely speak english.

get a life ho

NO nurses were hurt or impregnated during their brief photo shoot .,.,.,.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

F*cking gross 'roid freaks.

That's all.

road_angel

soulofanangel

------------------------------------------------------------
P A G I N G .....ARNOLD and STALLONE......Tire Department called....they want their rough worn tread back!
------------------------------------------------------------

Telstar

Unfortunately they're NOT in a remake of "The Hospital", the 1971 George C Scott classic in which the patient dies by basically being ignored to death in a busy big-city hospital. If only...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments