Oksana Grigorieva

Live from West Hollywood ...

It's Mel Gibson's Ex!

2/11/2012 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0211_oksana_audio
Oksana Grigorieva performed live in Hollywood last night and while the place was packed, Oksana's performance was ... well you can listen for yourself.

Oksana played the Gardenia Lounge in West Hollywood last night as she tried to further the singing career that was once helmed by ex-boyfriend Mel Gibson. He was her executive producer at one point and when they split, securing the rights to her music was Oksana's mission.

As for the show, our guy inside said the place was quite crowded and everyone was there specifically to see Oksana.

Afterwards, she told our guy the show went well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gretel

Yawn

LuvLeeRita

I couldn't place my vote because he's not good and she's not bad. She sounds like a lot of other singers out there. I wouldn't pay to see her!

Cathy

She's not terrible or anything like that. Just nothing special. Surely she has some other things she
s good at :-)

2idiots

I wonder if TMZ will get sued for recording a performance.

get real

Not Good. Not Bad.

2idiots

AHAHAHAH! Wont the flock be pissed to know "THE PLACE WAS PACKED" (unlike the theater that showed THE BEAVER....how much did that make again? oh i remember less then 1/3 of what it cost to produce)

john calabassas

**** Sandwich!!

Mumra the Ever Living

limited range, relies on her head voice too much, mumbles words, what I would expect from a dilettante.
Also, is that a fairly new picture? It looks like all the collagen in her face is starting to shift around. Her face is all lumpy and her lips look like they're starting to deflate. Too bad for her she f'd herself over so badly with the separation cash - she could be living on easy street, instead her greed lost her a lot of money.

Firefly

I'm glad the place was packed, People will see for themselves what she looks like up close and they will hear just how bad it can get. it wasn't screeching so I can give her that. But some guy kept coughing which I found a little funny. He was probably looking around thinking what am I doing here. Cough cough, I need to get out of here, cough cough, where's the door.

Marilyn

Stick with her day job what ever you call IT!

Rose

Singing? You've got to be kidding!! The place is no doubt packed EVERY Friday and Saturday night. Probably with mostly Russians that live in West Hollywood. They needed a drink or two after listening to her. My prediction is this is as far up the ladder as she's ever going to get....

2idiots

Firefly: 5 minutes ago
----
AAHAHAHAH!
you wanna insult someone's appearance? Take a look at what years of drinking have done to ole' Gibbo....and if you wanna hear how someone sounds....go back and listen to your "God" on those tapes.....just listen to HATE and venom in his voice....or go listen to him almost lose it on the video clip where his friend assaulted that PAP (a few threads back)....you can hear in his voice he's not mentally stable!

VictorD

She played Mel Gibson excellently...that B*&^#$!!!!!

buzz kill

She is much better at extorting money from men.

Johnny Carcinoma

Another demonstration that Mel's an idiot, as well as an antisemite, racist and a troll.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments