Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party

Going on As Planned

Despite Whitney's Death

2/11/2012 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_clive_davis_whitney_houston_ex
Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy party is going on tonight as scheduled ... despite the death of Whitney Houston ... sources close to Davis tell TMZ.

According to our sources, while the party will go on ... Davis is not in attendance.

Our sources say Davis is currently at his home in Los Angeles. We're told he is surrounded by close friends.

The party is currently taking place at the Beverly Hilton, where Houston was found dead earlier today. She was scheduled to open the party.

Frida

Trash. All of them.

CJ

Well, everyone's lives don't have to be ruined by her self-destruction. I'm sure they will feel the altered mood in the room anyway.

Penelope

Not going to much of a party. I am sure the entire grammy format will be changed for tonight given the fact "The Voice" has passed away. Many have come and gone but none so beautiful a voice as Whitney's. I wonder if Adele will do a tribute song?

Lynn

For the first time in a VERY LONG TIME....I am truly emotionally affected and moved to tears! I've listened to her since I was 15 years old and I'm now 41...I am so sad and am so hurt to see her on TV knowing she's left us! My heart goes out to her entire family...it's just really so sad!

Brendan

ILLUMINATI MUST GO ON? WHAT A SHAME>

minnietx

Really they are going to party on. If my friend had just died, I would have a small dinner with close friends, if that and call off the party!! This guy has no class, I am very disappointed in him. What kind of person would continue with a party after a loved one just died...if I were him I would not even want to attend the Grammy's. These people seem very self absorbed, anything for a party the venue has just changed!! No class!!

If they had any PR sense at all they would keep the Grammy's low key, hand out the awards and GO HOME!!!

RIP Whitney you shared yourself with us all, and unfortunately you met up with a frog that ruined you. God bless your daughter, I hope the frog can step up and help the girl.

click westwood

the party went on with her dead body upstairs, Everyone was sad but it was a great party anyways. What a bunch of classless morons. Cant wait for the "best of" Whitney package Clive puts together.

meka

Why are we losing so many stars in 2012. I,m giving my life to Christ right now. I will miss you Whitney I love u and will pray for your family...

Brandon

ILLUMINATI MUST GO ON? WHAT A SHAME>

Pam

EXTREMELY POOR TASTE TO NOT CANCEL THE PARTY AFTER HER DEATH! HOW INSENSITIVE!! AND IT WAS IN THE VERY SAME HOTEL!! THOSE WHO WENT SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF THEIR VAIN SELVES!! SHAME ON THEM!! :o(

Elys Cavalcante

Eu amo, Whitney, ela e IMORTAL

Elys Cavalcante

nunca e ninguem vai ser comparada a IMORTAL WHITNEY, ela sempre vai ser, para sempre a melhor VOZ do universo
que os anjos esteja junto a ela, fazendo a muito feliz
WHITNEY nos BRASIL te ama

AlCourts

There are some people who believe that they are law abiding citizens and they are fair people. Yet, they are quick to deny a group or individual the right to express their belief. The Constitution gives everyone the right of expression and freedom of religion. We believe that our message comes from God. Those who deny us this right will have to answer to God in this world and on the Judgment Day and they might have to deal with a lawsuit because our attorneys are looking at the responses when people deny us the right to present our belief.

Whitney Houston presents in her life that she was a child of God, yet people who serve God in the Bible never spent their time entertaining the people of the world. They spent their time defending God’s Word because the devil is trying to destroy the truth of God by setting up people in false religions who are saying they are the people of God. All we want to do is to give people an opportunity to see things in a spiritual way.

Check out our website www.Hear-The-Truth.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3