Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

GreyWolf

All of these cold, cruel, racist remarks remind me of the coins. If you place a quarter, a nickel, a dime and a penny next to one another, it will show that all of the presidents are turning their back on the penny. The penny of course being Abe Lincoln. Why?! Because he freed the slaves. The moral of this little history lesson is that people will turn on you in a heartbeat! Remember this. Whitney not only was a musician, she was a daughter, a mother, and a wife who donated to charities and gave back to the community.

lomax108

We all seen it coming, why cry everybody!Just wonder who next to leave this world life move on to the next one!

89062944414

мне нравилась увитьни очень жаль што она так рано ушла от нас!! (в россии ее любят)

moretea

To Bobbi Kristina,

Deepest condolence of your passing beloved mum,Whitney. We shared your sadness. Therefore, don’t be So emotional as life comes and goes. No need to find out Where Do Broken Hearts Go as she has Saving All her Love for You. And that’s the Greatest Loves of All. Strengthen your faith and that’s When You Believe in GOD and LORD.

Up there, she whispered to you “Dear Baby, with this One Moment In Time, call a quit to your old habit and I Will Always LOVE You”

mamy

I wonder why Bobbi was denied acess to her mother 's body, it's not like she will rise again. Anyway what axactly took her life?

ATB

I would have cried and screamed, too, if I weren't allowed to see my own mother after she died.

Prince-Luvmind

For all of u negative beast,this is why people give up and make these dangerous descisions no support whether rich or poor.BK may your mom rest in peace and baby in time healing will happen,surround yourself in positivity.May god bless all of u. Still a friend in my head. Miss u Whitney

Joan

I love u whitney and i,ll miss u

kiwana walker

my heart go out to this child i would b upset to if i could not see my mom warmbody for tha last time im so sorry they did u like that. I pray the lord will give u peace n guidence n lead u in tha right direction in jesus name i pray aman.

Redd

I am still in shock about Whitney Houston. I grew up listening to her music she is only a few years older than me but we all know GOD doesn't make any mistakes. I will keep the Houston and Brown family in my prayers. I may not know them personally but all of GOD's children needs prayer.

shadowmia

Did the police have a legal right to prevent Bobbi from entering the room where her mother's body was?

Not convinced

I cannot think of a much crueler thing than NOT to allow her daughter the right to see her mother. After my father died, I had to see him to believe it. We were very close. This is horrendous on the part of anyone involved.

slimma

Life is short.

Yes, drugs of any sort,(Bayer. Alka Seltzer, pot (weed)cocaine, speed, meth etc)shortens/alters lives and the quality of life.

But so does evil, hatred words towards anothe human being. This human race is flushing each other out with such ranting words its unreal!

Evil words and hatred rots the BONEs the internal structure of the body like no drug known to man could.

Walk in someone shoes for a day, you couldnt handle it. Stay in your own and be nice for a change.

If not, death awaits you faster than any junkie in rehab, there will be no rehab for your soul, karma.

RIP WhitneyH your inner and outer beauty and your angelic voice will live on as a precedence to what real music and singing is.

Private

Who looked for toxic mold in the bath tube area? With the benzene in benzodiazipines (Xanax) - -sycopy in the tub is a sure thing.

patty

Why is anyone surprised. This has been coming for years.