Bobbi Kristina

Denied Access to See

Whitney's Body

2/11/2012 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_houston_bobbi_kristina_ex
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Nice that Bobby Brown left that chore to his daughter than come home from a third rate auditorium reunion show for that worn out boy band from 40 years ago or whatever. Even if the kid said "don't come home daddy" I would say "be there in an hour honey"...>Lowlife right to the end for that guy and her,... man. See what happens ladies when you hook up a street thug into your world? Almost every time its a trainwreck, even for the rich and famous. So sad.

barf

thank God the whole world has something to say about this now!

the only thing that should come out is RIP Whitney and all the best to the family!

police and authorities know what they are doing, and if they are investigating, of course they won't let everyone in the room. imagine, bk is hysterical. maybe it was just for her own good!

tom

I am really curious as to what killed her. IMO it had to be drugs. Meeting boby brown was the worst thing that ever happend to her.
here is another clip from youtube from when the story broke:

leilee

The police only did a cursory look at the room. The detectives want to do a thorough search of her room and requested and received a subpoena to go over the entire room. Anyone entering the room may possibly taint the "crime scene". I understand where the family and the police are coming from. The detectives just want to make sure they cross their T's and dot their I's before signing off and the family wants to see her immediately and not have to wait until the autopsy is over and done with.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ??
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE LAW....!!
ACTIVE "DEATH SCENE" = NO ENTRY UNTIL "SEARCH WARRANT" ISSUED.
WHY ?? -- TO PRESERVE THE SCENE & PREVENT TAMPERING & THEFTS.

American Mom

They needed to keep the room protected for the investigation, however there should be classes on the proper way to treat the grieving family. She should have gotten to see her mother. It is impportant for the grieving process and if she wanted to see her, she should have gotten to. The grieving family have rights. There is going to be crying there is going to be screaming. That day will never be forgotten in their lives. They could have aranged somehow for her to see her mother.

Penelope

If all these stories about her being found in the bathtub are true. Why would the police let the daughter see her Mom in such a state before they conduct an investigation? look no further then the recent MJ and Anna Nicole prescription drug deaths. They are gathering any kind of evidence in case a doc prescribed something ultra dangerous that could have killed her. If the daughter was allowed to enter the room, it would be tainted crime scene in the event there is a trial. My heart goes out to her beautiful little girl. And Bobby Brown - you don't need to play in Cinci tomorrow night. People think you should be with your daughter at this time. Let the show go on without you. I suspect the entire Grammy show will be rearranged tonight in honor of Whitney - one of the greatest voices the world has ever heard.

LauraBelle515

People just need to keep their rumors, negative comments, and gossip to themselves. You were not there so don't judge. Heart goes out to Whitney's family, friends, & true fans. You will be missed. R.I.P. Dear Whitney. <3 <3 <3 <3

linda

Rest in Peace Whitney.

I feel for Bobbi - I feel for her whole family, the ones that will miss her the most.

leslie

OMG, I am shocked to hell. I can't believe whitney is gone. My heart goes out to bobbi kristina and the rest of family. I can't imagine losing your mom at such a young age. I would be screaming too, if my mom was in a room dead and I couldn't see her.

char

I think the police were just making sure they had all the evidence. There's been celeb deaths where the cause of death and cir***stances have been later questioned. I understand her daughter wanting to see her mother but I would agree in the long run it would be better for her to see her mother after her body has been cleaned up. RIP,Whitney thoughts and prayers are with the family and loved ones.

Cortezz Tezz

Let Whitney Houston rest in peace!

beverley maynard

if other family were in theroom then there was no reason for her not to see her mum especially if there was no blood or foul play she old enough

beverley maynard

rest in peace a beautiful voice lost to drugs and booze very sad that no amount of money gets them out of this bind

atenihc

This is such sad news. I just do not know what to say....So sorry for this loss and for Bobbi