Whitney Houston's Daughter

Family Fears

She Might Be Suicidal

2/12/2012 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_bobbi_c_getty_3_exIn the wake of the death of Whitney Houston, family members fear that her daughter, 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown, might be suicidal and are considering getting her help ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital once last night and again this morning. We've been told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... the family believes she might try and take her own life. According to one source, the family feels Bobbi Kristina needs help and they are considering rehab as an option.

Bobbi got into it with cops last night after she was barred from seeing her mother's body.

scott

If it was my mom, I would have done the same thing. Call the lapd a bunch of MOTHER ****ING ASS HOLES.
And yes, this is my real e-mail address. How many of those ass hole cops would have stopped one of their own from seeing their mom.

Monica

Poor girl I understand completely how she must be feeling right now. I pray that she will get the support and healing that she needs.

stack364

for all of you stupid, ignorant people thats making these stupid comments, remember you have daughters and mothers so you need to think about what yall are sayin. But I forgot, yall are just to stupid!

emm

We lost an very beautiful and talented MOTHER!We should be grateful of the gifts she shared with us. Her most precious gift is hurting now because we expected perfection.. No matter what Bobby Brown & Whitney Houston had love & that love is Bobbie Kristine! amazing DNA be strong be proud!much love

Random1

Poor girl. I can't imagine the pain her and her family are going through.

Kathryn

I'd be suicidal, too, if I had a face like that. CRIKEY. THEN, top it off, she's a druggie and drinker, too.....and has been in rehab for cocaine addiction, ALL before the age of 18. It is KNOWN her mother gave her $1,000 a week stipend, now she's just p*ssed her drug money bags is heading to the morque for a brand spanking NEW butt plug before being embalmed, and BK didn't GET HER MAMA'S DEBIT CARD before hand. Poor little girl, my a$$. She's a THUG/PUNK, clearly on her way to an early grave. PLEASE don't waste 20 yrs of our time in/out of the news like your crack head mother did. But, I'm sure you won't take that advice ONCE you get your hands ALL over the actual MONEY BAGS of hers, and NOT a measly $1,000 a week.

Sharon Henson

I was 18 years old when I lost my preciouse mother. It is a life changing experience. But life goes on and you learn to deal with the loss. Today I am 46 years old and still miss her. I have had good times and bad, such is life. Bobbi Kristina, look to God for Strength. It was simply your mom's time to go. Our time will come soon enough. Your mother would want you to live life to the fullest. Enjoy the good and pray yourself through the bad. God Bless you & your family.

citiana pires

sinto muito, Deus k proteja e deia força a essa família, especialmente a B.K.

Jack

I'm sure everyone feels sorry for Bobbi Kristina. You can blame Bobby Brown who is really a drug pusher and dealer on the death of WH.If Whitney made a better choice to stay away from Brown, not marry him, she would be alive and well today touring the world with a perfect voice. You can only blame Bobby Brown on the death of Whitney Houston. Bobby Brown is the true murderer of Whitney Houston's career and life. It is unfortunate and I am very sad to see her go. Bobbi Kristina needs help quickly and not by Brown.

jenny

what a precious loss. my heart goes out to Sissy, we as mothers blame ourselves when our daughters end up with the wrong (crowd). i heard a t.v.personality know it all, state you must have a strong family base to avoid these temptations. i thought how much stronger could it had been.sissy was the essence of mother hood and she could not save her from her own demons. i pray sissy will forgive herself, and realize what is most important now is bobbi kritina. my prayers of healing and comfort go out to the family.

Patricia Hawkns-Halverson

February 14th, 2012
I , grew up, listening to her Music.....
Whitney Houston! May She (R.I.P.)her songs , will always be Remembered...From Hammond , Indiana

cortnie

i can honestly say i didnt know whitney houston was a singer until i found out her death, i thought she was a model but i dont know all i can say im a baby growing up and i dont know what i would do to lose my mother, i have the best mom anyone could ever have and im proud i have her to be by my side cause that could be anyones mother on the news. everything happpens for a reason. it was just her time to be left in gods hands. its hard to deal with but life will go on for bobbi kristina its not the end. people gotta help her see the light of life dont waste it on drugs

shar

People, the only thing we know about Whitney Houston was the fact she had a great voice. She was no mother, if so
she could have cleaned up years ago for her daughter. I am sure Bobbi Brown was part of the blame... but guess what... He has been clean for years. Once the marriaege ended, why couldn't Whitney get clean... she certainly had the resources... I think its very sad she passed and I hope she
now finds peace, but please she had choices. She really hasn't done anything in years, so the pressure was off. I think if we really knew the real Houston we would be shocked. She came from a showbiz family, saw plenty with her mother, aunt and others.. I would be saying, I want to be a star but I'll do it my way... and there isn't a person out there that can actually say they were shocked. For years we have been seeing her erratic behaveour. She was a great performer but I would be more upset if she died fighting to live... RIP WHITNEY.

chime in onetime

This is the first time I've ever seen this Bobbi Kristina in my life....too bad she didn't at least get her mothers looks if she's gonna be a crack head....that chick is ugly. Like there wasn't enough money to fix her teeth....'next tooth one mile' or what? OMG....i would be so pissed off if i was Whitney Houston's daughter and turned out so damn ugly. If she was beautiful like her mother maybe she wouldn't be snortin the blaze....maybe she'd make something of her life, but forget it now, I'm sure she knows she's ugly and she hates it to the max.

Nosy Rosie