Ray J

Rushed to Whitney's Hotel,

But Turned Away by Cops

2/12/2012 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ray J was home when he got the word Whitney Houston had died last night, but he was turned away by law enforcement at the hotel after he raced over to try and see her ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Ray J tell TMZ he went straight to the Beverly Hilton to try and see Houston as soon as he got the call that she had passed away. He had not been with Houston at all that day or the night before.

We're told when he arrived, law enforcement turned him away just as they did Bobbi Kristina. Ray J can be seen in the photo above, moments after, outside Whitney's room on the 4th floor.

According to our sources, Ray J is "crushed" by Whitney's passing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

lupe

WE LOST ANOTHER STAR TO DRUGS WHEN IS THIS GONNA STOP THERE NOT JUST HURTING THERE LOVED ONES BUT THERE ALSO HURTING THERE FANS R.I.P WHITNEY WE LOVE YOU

chacha143

It never seems to amaze me of the such racism that is taking place on the site! People you need to get it together, WE notice i said" WE" as peolpe is facing the some kind of problem in our lives. Alot of people don't know how to deal with stress. I mean how can you use the N-word so effortlessely. People do your research Blacks are not among the most excessive drugs usage these days........... Im reading some of these comments that are calling Mrs. Whintney Houston a black whore,******, someone even said Is the lady daughter a crack baby.. My God

SCL

You *******s are the most disgusting s*** of the earth

linda

I LOVED WHITNEY. SHE HAD A WONDERFUL VOICE. NO-ONE WILL EVER COMPARE TO HER. GOD BLESS HER. YOU KNOW PEOPLE SHE COULD HAVE DIED FROM NATURAL CAUSES. JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS ON DRUGS AT ONE TIME.!! ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HEART ATTACKS. ESPECIALLY WOMEN. AND NO SIGNS TO FORE WARN THEM. I LOST A SISTER YOUNG TO A FATAL HEART ATTACK. SHE JUST FELL OVER. AND SHE NEVER DID DRUGS. WHAT HAS RACE GOT TO DO WITH THIS.???

linda

OH PLEASE RAY J.!!! WHITNEY WAS A WONDERFUL SINGER. I FEEL BAD FOR HER FAMILY.!! BUT RAY J.!!! ALL I KNOW THIS GUY FOR IS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH A NEW WOMAN. WHITNEY WAS TO GOOD FOR HIM. HE IS LIKE KIM K. NO TALENT. THEY SHOULD PUT THEM BOTH I A PAPER BAG AND SHAKE THEM UP, AND NOTHING FALLS OUT.

Jacques Michaud

I hope Ray J goes to Whitney funeral and bust a cap in Bobby's ass! lol

Jacques Michaud

STFU...my ***** Ray J is not using Whitney for publicity. He lost a friend and is mourning her death and you people need a life.

Jacques Michaud

Whitney Houston and Ray J is the the couple in History!

truthhurts

AT LEAST RAY TURNED UP,WERES BOBBIS FREAKIN FATHER?OFF WITH SOME OLD EDITION CONCERT

Jacques Michaud

Whitney Houston and Ray J are the best couple in History. Rock on!

Curtis

Ray J and Bobby Brown should do a tribute song for Whitney

laddleladdle

What a shame that you all focus on the negative, let this "human being's" family have peace about the positive that Whitney brought too so many in her life through her " music and voice " she sang like the angels probably sing, everybody knows of her wrong doing, please dont let that be the focus for her family, would you want your family to be innendated with the negativiti's of your life after you pass? Drugs are wrong, no doubt about that, but let the beautiful voice that God gave her be the memory of the people that she helped during her "great years" of singing to us. You helped me through a tough time in my life Whitney through your "MUSIC"!! May your troubled soul be FINALLY at peace and let the wrong doing's of your life be an example of "how not to be" to us all" Thankyou for that. Missy

nakiesha

you know this is a sad time and it really pisses me off how people judge her , it doesnt matter the drugs, or what she did this was a human being a person a mother a daughter an that should be respected at one time another she was a wonderful person everyone makes mistakes , my mom was killd in 1996 she worked three jobs to take care og me an my brother it was a year after i grauduated high school but she had friends who got her out there but that was not how she always was but when she died thats all people saw an thats night right people make mistakes no one is ever perfrect know that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7