Lindsay Lohan

One of My Movers

Is Selling Me Out

2/12/2012 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110-lindsay-lohan-getty-ex
One of the movers who helped pack up Lindsay Lohan's mountain of crap in her Venice home is now trying to sell photos of the actress' personal belongings ... TMZ has learned.

According to sources, the mover in question took photographs of Lindsay's stuff while he was piling it into storage -- and is now trying to sell the pics ... as well as information about the storage facility Lindsay is using ... and even where she eventually plans to move.

Sources tell TMZ, Lindsay's camp is aware of the situation and is currently working to find out who's behind the leak attempt.

Lindsay's people are especially freaked because the actress has made it a priority to keep a low profile the last few weeks -- following a trespasser scare on her Venice property New Year's Day.

We're told Lindsay is also afraid people might try to track down her belongings in storage and try to steal things. So far, we're told police have not been involved.

jeebus

What a boring story. Hardly merits any sort of quips or witty banter.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I know Vins been sick. Feelin better Angel? I saw his '**** Off Julia' comment, but havent' seen him since. Feel Better OK?

AGENT smith

GREEN AL for president.....

Rogue Warrior

Courtney on the Bachelor is a fvking HOTIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

All the H8rs need are a handful of little blue football shaped pills, a cooler filled with Heineken's to wash down their tasty burgers and a BATH.........................

To Make My Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeebus

I see we are talking to ourselves again....

Rogue Warrior

Courtney is the hottest chick on the Bachelor, he should tell the rest to pack their sh*t up already!!!!!!!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
It’s almost that time
The streetlights are on
And the crickets sublime

You hate all the douchebags
And that’s on your dime
But I’ll stop tonight’s peskiness
I’m out of rhyme

Lisa

Why must you report on her nitwit crying! Move on to
bigger and better stories!

Rogue Warrior

Come on Vins, have your daddy convince the ICU to allow you to post on TMZ...... We're worried you may make it!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Alright I lied. I just say a different shot of Courtney getting on a boat and although she's attractive, she's not quite the Hottie I claimed her to be.........

Grandma Cracker

Alright. I just spent a few hours trying to figure out calculus and now I feel like I am going to barf.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"NICOLE? Gloaway?"

*chirp chirp. Chirp. Chirp chirp chirp**

jeebus

lmao I love how someone disliked my comment about how if you truly love a person their looks won't matter.
Damn you vain trolls.

jeebus

Hello. This comment is being written purely for the amount of dislikes it can generate.
Fvck off.