Chris Brown

I Would NEVER Joke

About Beating Women

2/16/2012 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0123_chris_brown_tmz_1BN
Chris Brown is adamant ... he does NOT hit on women by joking about hitting women.

There are reports that Brown approached a hot brunette chick at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on Feb. 10 and dropped the line, "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you."

Now, Brown has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that."

Aber

this guy is the next bobby brown in the making. imo

seun

He didn't say this; think about how stupid do you have to be to be able to say something like this, i mean it is the equivalent of a guy free after being in jail for voluntary manslaughter saying to a girl, "can i have your number i promise i won't kill you". whether you like Chris brown or not, whether you think he's a monster or not there is no way any body who is even a half-competent guy would ever say this.

Monica

This "hot brunette" is obviously lying for attention. I hope someone grabs a hold of her a beats her silly for this.

Nabel

You Americans are the worst kind of cold blooded people on earth. Chris Brown did a very bad thing 3 years ago. He was punished for it. He cried on stage and said he was sorry. He went back to his career and started winning awards and all of a sudden you all just turned around and start condemning him.

Some of u idiots claiming to be saints have even laid your hands on women but you are hiding on the key board and writing rubbish about someone who is working hard to earn a good living for himself.

Next, one of you will pick up a gun and shoot him because that’s what u all are good at, then the rest of you will be happy.

You guys should wake up to your problems and find a solution to help yourself. He has already got a Grammy. Fools!!

chaz lane

No, he wouldn't joke about it, that ***** would just do it..like a *****.

lilredscout

Here is the thing. Your ****.

tellmeaboutit

Uh huh, yeah. And that anger management course has worked too, eh Chris? Fire off another of your famous disappearing twitters and tell us all about your even tempered self.

nmforney

I hope that there is some way that Chris Brown was able to read my comment. I wish that he'd grow up and shut up; I wish that he'd understand that everything that is said about him that he doesn't have to respond. He wants to argue too much, let people hate, that's a sign that you're doing okay, hopefully soon Chris Brown will get the message. He is talented, so he should just let his talent and achievements speak for themselves.

Rene

everyone forget she was beating him first and why do people think it is ok for tiger's ex to hit him with a golf club? Women are out of hand now a days.

EM

Give this guy a break. He messed up big, and he paid the price.
What if your mistakes would remain with you forever?

Todd

I don't believe this. There is two-sides to every story. People will do anything for money for a news article.

Charlie

Chris Brown needs some serious counseling. It is only a matter of time until he beats another woman. And how sad
Rihanna is hanging out with this loser again. Rihanna, please respect yourself and stay away from this guy.

jason

He would not joke about beating women. He's dead serious about it.

raul

is there not something more important than this BS ???????
who cares if he does or if he does not beat woman ...

BBNeedsShews

I think it's time to leave this guy alone. He's a douche, but he paid his fine and did his time.