Chris Brown

I Would NEVER Joke

About Beating Women

2/16/2012 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0123_chris_brown_tmz_1BN
Chris Brown is adamant ... he does NOT hit on women by joking about hitting women.

There are reports that Brown approached a hot brunette chick at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge on Feb. 10 and dropped the line, "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you."

Now, Brown has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "That is absurd and absolutely not true. I did not say that nor would I joke about that."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Yeah, he won't joke about beating a woman. He'll just actually do it.

The Love Sponge

First You Sissies

matt

i call B.S
a big stinking pile of it...

patty

yep unfortunatley all he has to say is i'm chris brown, give me your number - he doesn't need p/u lines

Robert

Haha but you did beat a woman so that's much much worse Chris

tomcruiseisNUTs

WELL, I BELIEVE HIM!!!.....OH, WAIT...IS THAT, PIGS FLYING OVER MY HOUSE. LIER, LIER WOMAN BEATER ON FIRE!!

pat

This guy ain't nothin but a big time puke.

A puke with a grammy, mind you.

Ray

LOL I don't think he's that stupid. Who is this brunette anyway? And doesnt he have a girlfriend? WHILE he's supposedly getting back with Rihanna? I call BS

Mis

His pickup line should be. "I'm Chris Brown, Let me hit ya wit' my Grammy - Yo! " ... Loser.

bob

Of course he wouldn't joke about it. This is one dude that is dead serious about his beat downs.

Bird

I hate Chris Brown as much as the next guy, but I reeeally don't think he said that. It just seems too cheesy and ridiculous to be true. I agree with Patty, he (unfortunately) wouldn't even need a pickup line to get a woman. There are plenty of idiot girls out there that would LOVE to be with him even though they know he's a woman beater.

I am Spartacus

This guy needs to get beat down big time.

The Love Sponge

Just look at his punk sissy self and with all his cute earrings on. Don't try to hard to man up.

PopTart

I believe him. Why would he joke about it? I believe he takes beating women very seriously!

BB not bb

Yeah if it wasn't a joke, he probably meant it as a lie so that these women would trust him when they shouldn't. He not only seems stupid but he seems like he isn't the least bit sorry for how he hurt his girlfriend. He is just stalking his next victims.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments