'Life Without Limbs' Author

Honeymoons in Hawaii

2/17/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Australian motivational speaker and author of "Life Without Limbs" Nick Vujicic hung out on the beach taking pics of his hot new wife Kanae Miyahara, while on their honeymoon in Hawaii on Thursday.

29-year-old Vujicic was born with Tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.

FYI -- Nick can write, type, play drums, brush his teeth ... and apparently take photos.

Sorry Bobby Brown ... THIS GUY is a true bad ass.

Addie

What an inspiration. Way to go and congratulations!

Kambo

What do you call a guy with no arms and legs in water?

writenow

Whoa baby! This guy makes...broke, and whining, "I don't have a job" types, look really bad. And on top of that, he seems to be enjoying his honeymoon. Talk about playing the hand one is dealt. No time for whining, this guy makes all of us look bad! And I couldn't be happier~

mike

Damn... This guy is awesome, i'll never complain about something anymore. Truly bad ass

dmoney

With a wife that fine, I bet the limb that you don't see is bad azz.

Jennifer

I am soooo happy for him! Have had the deepest respect for him for a very long time!

carol

Makes what many of us complain about meanlingless compared to what this man has dealt with. Best wishes to them both.
Makes me feel ashamed I ever complained about things. Won't anymore.

Chia

Inspirational! Please post more stories like this!

Rhubino

I think the person disliking the positive comments must have been born without a dink.

marie

For those who are uninformed, this man is a born-again, evangelical Christian, like Tebow, like, the Nicks basketball player. Noticing a pattern here? They are good guys who overcome and honor God with their lives. While some people might be gross and have snotty comments about this wonderful man, who has accomplished much, what have you done??

Digger

How did he put the camera on his shoulder? Looks like a staged PR photo to me.

tgrfan42069

bet that chick is only with him for the money

wrx7182

Wow, that is increadible! Allthough it would blow not havin arms or legs, that sh*t is fu*ked up!

raysr

I give the guy a lot of credit,he must have something else to have a wife like that.

awards

Love this guy! If you haven't watched him, do! Hope he is very happy and has a long wonderful marriage...!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments