Terrence Howard

My Wife is Ruining My Career!

2/17/2012 4:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_terrence_howard_tmz_EX
Terrence Howard
says he can't get work because everyone is scared to hire him after his estranged wife alleged he violently abused her.

TMZ has obtained new documents in the nasty divorce between Terrence and Michelle Howard.  Michelle has accused Terrence of smacking her in the face and chipping her tooth with his wedding ring, slugging her in the face and neck and threatening to throw her off a balcony ... the list goes on.

Terrence has denied all the allegations, but he says, "I am gravely concerned that her actions have had an incredibly negative effect on my career and my ability to obtain future work as an actor."

Terrence's agent, Jim Toth -- Reese Witherspoon's hubby -- submitted a declaration in which he says Terrence has not received any "suitable offers" since the allegations were made, and he only pulled in $60,000 for his last project which ended in September.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Good. That's what happens when you beat your wife.
Of course, if you're Chris Brown and you beat your girlfriend that's cool. She'll eventually start banging you again and you'll win a Grammy. Nothing wrong with beating the living hell out of your girlfriend, I guess.

shaheem

He would be so grateful for 60k if he was in a financial hole like the majority of the population. quit bitching Terrence. Better yet, quit beating your wife.

patty

what career??

patty

actually this sounds more like a prelim for him to sue - prolly his ex and her attorney

Please!!!

What??? LOL

rockyroad

Terrence,

What you need is a record contract and for the Grammy Awards to celebrate your second coming.

Perhaps you could get Baby Wipes to sponsor you, Chis Brown, Rohianna and Bobbie Brown to back you, and Clive Davis to produce you.

Supporting abusers seems to be all the rage.

namers

Allegedly. Arsewipe.

malia

If he change his, I think I'm better then everybody attitude maybe someone will give him a job. His ego is bigger then his career. It's you Terrence not your wife.

Silverado Mom

Apparently it's not the first time he's done this. He has a history. Very sad, because he's not a bad looking buy and he's a decent actor. I don't doubt he's been backlisted. But it's his own fault. So now perhaps he can go get help through anger management and maybe even built a woman's shelter or two before things turn around. How 'bout that?

Tye

Stop whining you punk!

KnuckleDragger

People don't just step up out of nowhere and knock your teeth out, there has to be a heated argument going on. Those kind of arguments are built from many lesser arguments. If you don't nip these moments in time in the bud...you risk getting your teeth knocked out in round 39.

goaway

Blame the Women! Abusers are good at that. U can't get a job because u suck and have the personality like the bottom of my shoe.

Please!!!

I hate to come and say this but I have to get it outta my system. Okay, domestic violence is wrong. EITHER WAY.

Let's Chill

Haven't you learned Terrence??

Life is about choices... you've made yours....now live with them...the good, the bad AND the ugly.

diogenes

so funny-put the blame on wife for your own actions--not much of an actor, jmo

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments