Bobby Brown

'You Have to

Move On Sometimes' [VIDEO]

2/17/2012 6:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_bobby_brown_splash_videoBobby Brown gave an emotional tribute to Whitney Houston during a New Edition concert in Maryland last night ... and then he totally RUINED the moment.

The tribute was nice ... with Bobby thanking his fans and his family for support and saying, "Life is life ... you have to move on sometimes."

And then he said this, "I love [Whitney] like I love God ... my name is BAD ASS Bobby Brown."

You stay classy.

Bad Ass Bobby will continue the concert tour tomorrow night -- hitting the stage at an Indian casino in Connecticut just hours after Whitney is laid to rest in New Jersey.

Stay tuned ...

Susie-Q

I am not a fan Bobby Brown but people are acting like he would behave as if they were still married. THEY WERE DIVORCED!! I would attend my X's funeral for my childrens sake and out of respect but hang around--no. He and Whitney have an adult daughter and I am sure he is trying to help her. I think he is with someone else. Also my Grandmother use to say "show me your friends and I will tell you what you are." Re"Whitney and Bobby. Birds of a feather flock together. I'm just sayin!!

DirtySouth

This is just a preview of how he'll be during the funeral. Cissy and the rest of the family better not let this fool get up and say anything. This dumbass is going to really cut up.

John

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

PHILLIPIANS 3:313

Kelly

Could have predicted TMZ would report the man's not grieving properly. What's it been, five or six days? A hot minute. Memo: He didn't kill this grown woman who took drugs of her own will and volition. Get over blaming Bobby Brown

Michael Ramos

Is he also expected to come back to Jersey and Play his Sunday Night show in NEWARK?

laura

He is a walking,talking piece of fecal matter, and i am sure he is now going to work his magic on his daughter, draining her financially as well as spiritually. God help her.

faye

I think it meant to say Dumb Ass Bobby Brown...?

itsridiculous

Like Susie-Q said, they were divorced. And he's out there making a living unlike, perhaps, the members of Whitney Houston's family who are all hysterical about him "getting his hands on her fortune". I am sorry for their personal loss but folks, the gravy train is over. No more being a member of Whitney's entourage, no more getting money for being related to her. I sure hope the executor of the will is NOT a member of Whitney's family, and that she had a good money manager. It's not just what's coming in, it's what you spend.

Madness

This man is a joke. He "moved on" the very day that she died by performing. He didn't exactly seem devastated. Stay out of the limelight you ridiculous parasite.

greatneck

Go away, please, like fall into a burning inferno. Deservingly so, fry, well done..

txcn

Well imagine that. He's out working. I thought he was supposed to be mooching off of his daughter. Gee TMZ you should pay attention to what your printing. Your stories are contradicting themselves. Your starting to look like your full of it.

blackrose

smh this fool was clearly drunk !! he is back on the liquor bigtime i guess ? he don't have much longer i feel.

Firefly

Ass clown Bobby Brown

Phyllis

There's Bobbi Kriss, much love & sympathy for you...and there's bobby&chris brown, horrible skum bags!!!

wally

hey sloppy middle aged poor man- i did not like your music then and still do not like it