Bobby Brown

'You Have to

Move On Sometimes' [VIDEO]

2/17/2012 6:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_bobby_brown_splash_videoBobby Brown gave an emotional tribute to Whitney Houston during a New Edition concert in Maryland last night ... and then he totally RUINED the moment.

The tribute was nice ... with Bobby thanking his fans and his family for support and saying, "Life is life ... you have to move on sometimes."

And then he said this, "I love [Whitney] like I love God ... my name is BAD ASS Bobby Brown."

You stay classy.

Bad Ass Bobby will continue the concert tour tomorrow night -- hitting the stage at an Indian casino in Connecticut just hours after Whitney is laid to rest in New Jersey.

Stay tuned ...

sherry

so what did he say wrong? He's in concert. The fans came to see him perform not sing WH's songs on cry on stage the whole night. Really people give me a break

AAA

The New Edition concert was not in Mississippi last night it was in Maryland. TMZ I love you all but please get your information together.

cara

Why would anyone waste their money going to see that addicted piece of ****? He ruined WH and he lives on to ruin his daughter. Where are you, God?

Carl

Are you sure he didn't say "Fat Ass Bobby Brown"? That seems more accurate lately.

Lou

Once a dirtbag always a DIRTBAG!!!

stephen wartley

new e-mail

BOB

HE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR HER DEATH AND RUINING HER CAREAR THE S***BAG

Karlotta

He hasn't aged well at all.

PTR

Well, he is, what he is... what else can you say? He has no talent, no brains and no class. He has to resort to ... I'll use the term Spike Lee gave, during an interview, when he was aked about Tyler Perry's movies, since it seems to fit the moment ... 'coonery buffoonery.'

John

DEAR BOBBY BROWN:

I love you so much. I admire your strength and your beauty. I don't blame you for pressing forward. Why force yourself on that family if they don't accept you. The past is the past and you both (you and Whitney) should have moved on. Evidently, she DID NOT move on. I admire your strength. And I have always admired your beauty. My prayers are with you.
SINCERELY

SPIRITUAL INSIGHT

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

PHILLIPIANS 3:13

ViableV

What a bloated hideous looking fat old loser!

John

DEAR BOBBY BROWN:
SINCERELY
SPIRITUAL INSIGHT
PHILLIPIANS 3:13

MS.O

SISTA WHITNEY WILL BE MIS, PAYER IS NOT ASKING FOR WHAT WE THINK WE WANT, BUT ASKING TO BE CHANGED IN WAYS WE CAN'T IMAGINE. HOW BOUT GOD CALL HER TO COME HOME AMEN (PEACE)

DeeWA2010

I watched the whole thing, I am 58, liberal-conservative, and I thought it was JUST FINE. It's a R&B concert, that's his moniker, he did his little talk now we're moving on to the music/humpin around... lol BUT it's true the show must go on... contracts have been signed

Dee

I cant wait til they come out this way!!!!! Got my ticket a long time ago!!!!!!!! I dont care how many dislikes I get... SO WHAT!!!! Life will GO ON!!!! Most of u bashing Bobby seem to be non-black anyway so I DEF DO NOT care!!! GO GET A LIFE!!!!!! Seems ur just a bunch of hateful and angry evil ppl anyway!!! Go Find some type of happiness!!!!!! U c Bobby is and could CARE LESS what u think!!! HA!!!!! I love Whitney, Bobby AND New Edition!!!!! And ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!! Way 2 go on ur 30YRS NE!!!!!!!!