« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant to Vanessa

I Won't Cheat Ever Again!!!

2/19/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant is making a full court press to save his marriage.
Kobe Bryant
is making a full court press to save his marriage ... and has sworn up and down to Vanessa he will never stray again if she takes him back.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Kobe has "aggressively" pursued Vanessa over the last three weeks, and she's been receptive. We're told Vanessa tends to believe Kobe, but still isn't sure the marriage can be resurrected.

And then there's the subject of lavish gifts. We're told Kobe has given Vanessa a very expensive piece of jewelry. We don't know the price, nor do we know how it compares to the $4 million ring she scored after Kobe's infamous dalliance a few years back.

As for whether they will drop the divorce, we're told they are working on a reconciliation. Several sources very familiar with the couple told us at the time Vanessa filed legal docs not to be surprised if the papers are withdrawn ... because they both really love each other.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

qtπ

I hope Kobe's next "gift" to Vanessa isn't an std that's incurable.

Ghost

Code For: "I will be VERY careful in the future and you wont catch me again"....

Brianeric

Actions speak louder than words. If he truly loved her, he would resist temptation and keep the black mamba in it's cage.

loungecat

Once a cheater always a cheater. Don't stay married to him!

Mike

How insulting to Vanessa - "if I get you expensive, shiny jewelry, I can bribe you to stay with me." I guess it worked the last time. How many chances does he get? He's cheated before, which almost ruined his marriage - and did it again. She would be a fool to trust him again.

Truth

BEING A GOLD DIGGING BITCH THAT SHE IS IMMA SURE VANESSA IS DRAWING UP A NEW PRE-NUP... ONE THAT HAS EQUIVALENT TERMS TO A FULL OUT DIVORCE, LOL. KOBE IS JUST PLAYING HIS CARDS CUZ HE LOST BOTH HIS BALLS CUT AND NOW WANTS THEM BACK FROM HIS BANKER (AKA GOLD DIGGER).
ON A SERIOUS NOTE. WE KNOW THIS "DONT CHEAT" CRAP IS ALL BUT THAT - CRAPTASTIC AT BEST. ONE ONLY HAS TO LOOK AT THE OLD JANE GOODALL STUDY THAT SHOWED A TON OF MALE MONKEYS MOUNTING THE SAME FEMALE AND MALE MONKEYS MOUNTING A TON OF FEMALES. PROOF, KOBE WILL NEVER CHANGE... #TRUTH!!

tlcmk

I think his full statement was probably "I Won't Cheat Ever Again!!! Please don't take my money!!!"

Ms anthony

What a nice way to get some expensive jewelry!

Leliah

Vanessa I'll be very careful when I cheat again. Thats what he meant.

Gretel

Vanessa is stacking the deck. She knows darn well he's nothing but an athletically talented dhick. She's going to come out of this one a very, very wealthy woman, but does anyone think she lets him anywhere near her considering where he's been dipping his wick?

freaksloan

I don't know who is more pathetic, her or Kobe.

She is nothing but a WHORE! She is just in it for the money and fame.

Thank You, Hillary Clinton. Stick by your man no matter what.

Somerville

She's a doormat with low self-worth.

Sociopaths are Sad

How can they really love each other when their relationship is based on money?
She loves his money. She would love any other (age appropriate & decent looking) man with money. [No old farts for her]
He loves having her and cheating on her at the same time. He would love having any other (decent looking) woman and cheating on her at the same time too.
These people are replaceable for each other and are not precious to each other. It's the money that's precious to them and not replaceable for them.

Samael

The money's great but there is no substitute for being Mrs. Kobe Bryant. She must've realized that he's the only way she can have the access and the privelege she has. Besides, she will blow through the money he signed over to her in no time.

scarlett

"I won't ever cheat again, until the next time."