Michaele Salahi

Bodyguard Arrested at Airport

Over Gun Mix-up

2/19/2012 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_michaele_salahi2_tmz_EXA bodyguard traveling with Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon was arrested at LaGuardia Airport today for traveling with a gun in one of his bags ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for Salahi tells TMZ that Michaele, Neal and the bodyguard were detained by TSA and Port Authority Police after a gun was found in a bag that was labeled as belonging to Michaele.

We're told he bodyguard explained to police the bag was his and that it was mislabeled at check-in, but that he had a concealed weapon permit.

Little did the bodyguard know ... but the permit did not allow him to carry the gun at an airport. Port Authority Police tell TMZ he was then arrested for criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree.

Salahi and Schon are on their way to Nashville where Neal is recording his solo album and scheduled to attend a benefit with Journey.

Steve

I know she needs a bodyguard because Ava (Neal's wife) will kick her ass. I used to like Journey, but not now because of that skank!

Rufus Greenjeans

Scrawny whore.

There's a problem here

I don't claim to be an English major but what's up with the ellipses in place of commas? Your staff is either becoming more and more third world or are junior high school dropouts. Levin, are you running a sweatshop of sorts there?
Aside from your use of morons for copy, can anyone buy the story that the bodyguard had a carry permit but didn't realize he couldn't carry on a commercial airplaine?
Really?

ScottyJ

Who cares. I still have no idea why she's worth mentioning. The only place I ever see her is TMZ.
As for Schon; the guy is a has been ****.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"Hmm, I can't even bring a nail clipper on board anymore... I'm sure my gun will be just fine..."

who cares

There was a congreeman who just did the samething... They didnt arrest him double standards???

sgm

.....and why does SHE need a bodyguard or Neal Schon for that matter! He is only as good as Steve Perry wants him to be!

VladZu

NOT CELEBRITIES!

James

She appears to be packin' something between her legs too and it isn't a gun.

Tye

And give a rats ass why?

victory

Oh my god! This couple can't catch a break. The guns in Michaela's luggage, for crying out loud, there's no way this fragile woman owns a gun. That idiot bodyguard has some explaining to do. Geez!

teebag

I'm getting really tired of all the fake shena****ns by z list personalities (not celebrities). Really TMZ? ...this is obviously a non story to promote the benefit. You are just wasting our time yet again on NON news. Stop it. Personality is a stretch too. Her claim to fame... she crashed a party and then became a groupie whore... His claim to fame, he's in a has-been band that hasn't "hit" in decades. Gee, I wonder what Pia Zadora has in her trash? or how about posting what Joyce DeWitt had for dinner? None of which anyone cares about. Get a clue.

Cartman

I don't know why either of these idiots need armed protection.

Probably vote for gun control too like typical liberals, lol

Brian

"Little did he know" - I don't believe there is any state where a CCW permit allows you to carry in an airport or federal facility. A professional bodyguard knows damn well that his permit doesn't cover an airport. Nice try.

peoplearesilly

Why should any of us care about these people? Why are they constantly in our faces? Good God. Sickening.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments