« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

Joker23

Chris Brown is just mad and jealous of CM Punk! He's mad at him because he told the truth and he's jealous because he knows he could never take him in a fight. The only people Brown can beat up are women. CM Punk is a student of Brazilian Ju Jitsu and judging by his physique he is definitely NOT on steroids. Chris Brown is just a b**ch who is getting defensive because he knows Punk is right and knows that he never really paid for his actions against Rhianna.

Erik

For all of you saying that CM Punk has a background in MMA, where are you getting that information from? Is it just because he takes pictures with Sonnen and is a fan of the sport? Does that make him trained? Truth is, he has no training whatsoever in MMA. He's got all of you people fooled, and it's sad. If I'm wrong, prove it. Tell me where he trained, and who trained him.

Ray Ray

Chris brown is a p***y for beating up a girl but Punk is an even bigger p***y for calling a non athlete into the ring. Lets see him make the offer to Anderson Silva, Kane valesques, or John Jones. (Real Fighters).

kkkk002

**** u cm punk ass *****... u are a steroids user bitch

f jhmhjrdjkgh0e'

CHRIS WILL BEAT HIS ASS ANY DAY. SO THIS "PUNK" CAN KISS HIS ASS. HE JUST MAD CHRIS BROWN MAKE MORE MONEY THEN HE DOES. CHRIS GET WHAT PUNK GET IN 2 YEARS IN 2 DAYS!

davud

for you ****ing imformation chris brown is the best singer in the world but cm punk is the best wrestler in the world

AJ

Chris Brown Shut up! Wit yo weak asz

CoolStoryBro

For those saying that Punk uses drugs, he is Straight Edge. I'm SO HAPPY somebody finally put that turd known as Chris Brown in his place. What kind of idiot thinks that winning a Grammy absolves him of all the wrong things he's done? I don't remember hearing Chris Brown reply either. Just goes to show what a ***** h actually is.

Blake

Cm punk is wwe champion not world heavyweight champion

chloes2610

Brown is too scared to fight a real man like Punk - a man who wouldn't put his hands on a woman but would show a **** like Brown exactly how it feels to be scared like Rihanna was when he hit her.

Mingtian

"Women are to be revered and respected."

Uh, no. No one is deserving of respect by virtue of existence. They have to EARN it. Simply being a woman doesn't make you deserving of respect, esp. not Rihanna (from what I heard she was pretty aggressive too).

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33