« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ErrVay

I'm starting to get real fed up with this! first off CM Punk can suck a fat ****, and secondly all of you can leave Chris Brown alone ok! He made a mistake by hitting Rihanna yes but that happened 3 YEARS AGO!! when will you guys stop? ur acting like he committed a murder or something,he ain't the only one and he will not be the last. Maybe CM Punk should call out Floyd Mayweather, he recently hit his gf, and Mike Tyson too back in the day. It's funny cuz the woman who got "beat" has forgiven him, so STFU. I think it's a bitterness that some of u white ppl have against Chris because of his success even after this incident, im sure you were all hopin he would fall and be forgetten, but like he said "Look at me now bitch".

kellykelis

But CM Punk threw the first stone but I guess that doesn't matter because Chris Brown is always wrong

RaineeDrops

(((((((((((((((APPLAUDS))))))))))))))))))

Well said! Chris Brown thinks he can use his fists and his toxic tongue to just hurt anyone, he lacks impulse control.

Theresalongo

WAY TO GO! :D I LOVE THIS GUY.

& RihANNA (HOWEVER U SPELL IT) ! RIHANNA A TOTAL DISGRACE TO ANY VICTIM OF VIOLENCE BY LENDING HER NAME TO A SONG WITH CB ... REALLY RIHANNA? FOR ANOTHER MINDLESS CLUB BANGER. THAT CHICK IS MESSED THE EFF UP!

Criss

Good for CM Punk! Chris Brown is a total s***bag!

Mike Mulligan

Punk is Straight Edge which means no drugs, cigs, or alcohol. CM Punk might be a pro wrestler but he's trained in jiu jitsu and muay thai which means he can choke Chris Brown out then knee him repeatedly while he's unconscious. Think about it.

Mindy

Dear Mayhem,

Chris Brown needs to be featured on an episode of "Bully Beatdown" with CM Punk as his "teacher". Please Advise.

Sincerely,

Most of us

jas01

Punk would mess that coward up people say 'but he is a wrestler he cant really fight' punk is trained in martial arts and some mma stuff,he would known Chris brown the F out, as for saying punk take roids everyone knows that cm punk is legit straight edge so chris brown is trying to get into headlines from someone who is more of a man than he could ever be

CriticAl

I would LOVE to see CM Punk kick the crap out of Chris Brown. I can't stand that piss ant.

eurekagold

MMMMMMMM I love me some CM PUNK!!! Next to Randy Orton he's one of the HOTTEST wrestlers in the WWE!! However I do have a feeling this is all about some hyped up event coming up on WWE. Mark my words in a few weeks I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that Chris will be on RAW or smackdown taking up Punk.

TruthFull2000

You guys do know this is all for publicity? Just now on WWE's show Smackdown which usually airs fridays but is airing today, tuesday, they mentioned that the feud has made it to TMZ. For those of you who dont know who CM Punk is allow me to enlighten you. Hes the guy who tweeted a whole bunch of pro gay marriage posts when NY legalized gay marriage then told a male fan he had a vagina because he had a fauxhawk during a show. Hes nothing more a hypocrite and a cancer to what a great form of entertainment during the 80's and 90's. As far as CB, this incident happened 3 years ago and he paid his dues. Like it or not the law told him to pick up trash and he did. Now, in 2012, if you want to be some sort of vigilante for Rhianna, why dont you ask for her permission first? Oh wait, shes too busy collaborating with CB on two new songs. Seriously, some of you act like CB beat your ass.

tequila101

I guess his name is punk for a reason. Threatening violence towards someone does not make a wrong a right but this guy is about as bright as a lightbulb to figure that out anyway.

Tyler

Burn in hell Chris you sack of ****.

Justing

Phil brooks is a normal guy like any of us,thing is he has an opinion one that i personally share towards anyone who raises their hand to a woman in any fashion. Also Brooks is not some typical wrestler he is quite versed in mma,has trained brazilian jiu jitso for many many years as well as muay thai,these are not things made up for his character c.m punk,these are phil's real credentials in combat sports,that would be a quick quick nasty fight.

AC

You know what?Chris Brown is and forever will be a woman beater. I'm 17, but even I know you should NEVER lay a hand on a woman, EVER. screw Brown. I can't believe people defend him..

#TeamPunk