Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

2/21/2012 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Barrymore pregnant? Drew was clutching what appears to be sonogram results.Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:
-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

0124_preggo_contest_footer

Allison

if her eggo is preggo she doesn't look very happy :(

DI

wish you would let these celebs who aren't attention whores live their lives in privacy.

kim

OHHH THAT'S SOOOO COOOOL....

Pudding Tang

could be worse news, might be 2 whipper snappers in there

cathy

How grossly invasive you are, TMZ!!!

Sometimes you make so mad.

nof

Just when ye thank ye gotz Drew figured out ...

-She throwz ye's a slurve ...

Katie

If she was so concerned about keeping it a secret, she would have put the pics and the bag he was carrying in her over sized tote before walking out of the doctors office, so calm down people. You can't tell me she didn't know they were going to be out there when she came out of the office if they were there when she went in.

Big Gay Al

This will be the easiest birth in the world. She's been dilated 6" since the 80's.

lilmomma

Looks like a sucker in her hand (the red circle next to the sonogram). That's what my "preggie pops" looked like... either way - good for her. babies rock!!

Chan

Congrats Drew! perfect age to be a mommy! you've been in the spotlight since 5 and now you can start your family and enjoy it!!

many blessings to you

Leigh

It could be terrible news. Uterine, cervical, and ovarian cancers could be in those ultrasound photos. May explain why the distance between the two of them. Or photos of why she cannot have children. Lets not jump the gun here. I hope it is the wonderful photo(s) of a baby "up in there"!!!

BE

Looks like an ultrasound and he has the prenatal vitamin goody bag in hand that OB's hand out at your initial visit.

Lauren

I had an ultrasound on my heart once, and I was given an amazing ultrasound picture of the 4 chambers of my heart. But it was only one picture. The only time I have ever been given a SET of pictures like what she is holding is when I was pregnant. The bottom picture looks a lot like a 10ish week baby, so my bet is she is knocked up.

Snick

Looks like a sonogram to me. As for not looking happy, would you be if you were trying to be quiet about it and paps were taking pics of you leaving the doc's? Not to mention, she appears to be carrying a Preggy Pop with the sonogram so maybe she is having morning sickness. It certainly made me look not so happy.

Whateverbytch

I love her so if she is, congrats!!!