Jeremy London

I'm NOT Homeless!!!

2/21/2012 7:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022112_london

Jeremy London is adamant he's NOT a transient ... despite allegations in legal docs ... and to prove it, the actor went to dinner last night at one of the most EXPENSIVE places in L.A.

As TMZ previously reported, London was recently charged with domestic violence for allegedly beating up his baby mama in Palm Springs ... and in legal documents, he was described as homeless.

But last night, a well-dressed Jeremy was leaving Boa steakhouse in Hollywood and told us, "I've never been homeless ... people just wanna believe silly stuff."

The former "Party of Five" and "7th Heaven" star says he's got a new job, too ... producing and directing a new movie ... and he tells us, "I'm happier than I've been in 15 years."

As for the domestic violence allegations, London is confident he'll be vindicated ... telling us, "I didn't do anything."

awards

A white guy with a baby mama and abuse issues? What is this world coming to?

CountryGal

I'm sure he has family! Unless he's pissed them ALL off he shouldn't be homeless.

OooooNooo!

Your not homeless until they cancel your credit card.

Avon

This is very interesting!!

p.s.
Are you targeting Japanese market?

I Officially did promotions for Ace Hood and DJ Infamous "We The Best" Japan Tour.
I have more than 19,500 Japanese followers. If you are producer, artiste, DJ, dancer, or records/production company and need my promotions, contact me! http://www.Twitter.com/RSmagazine The details are in the link in my profile!

XIO BOBADILLA

HE SHOULD GO TO HELL, WHAT A COWARD, HIT A WOMAN, GO AND GET A MAN TO FIGHT WITH, YOU SOB. COWARDDDDDDD.

Delaware D

He's been homeless since MALLRATS!

JiLL1

This guy's baby mama is the ugliest woman i've ever seen. He's very strange too

leslie

Why is TMZ so quick to judge others. I haven't seen any do***ents proving the man is homeless. TMZ needs to get back on its A game with these stories about celebs.

leslie

If he is homeless, he needs to get out of hollywood for a while and get a normal job for a while.

nof

Okay, so the next time someone says something bad about me
I'll go to Boa.

I won't be able to eat.

But I'll go there.

Use the bathroom and whatnot.

Maybe get a job application...

XIO BOBADILLA

YOU ARE A COWARD, TO HIT A WOMAN, WHY NOT A MAN, OF COURSE NOT, A COWARD DOES WHAT YOU DID, GO TO HELL SOB.

Wangzotz

I know I am no one, but I did see heart there at celebrity rehab... He has heart, it's not even hard to see.. Be well and good Jeremy

Toilethead

Who cares?

texas turd

i didnt know that setting up a video camera on a tri-pod and pressing record while you have sex with a hooker was considered producing/ directing a new movie.. as far as leaving boa, im sure he just went inside to use the restroom.

NickSunset

Despite what Jeremy says, he is homeless. On Friday's we buy a pizza and only eat half of it and throw in it the dumpster for Jeremy. We call it Jeremy Friday's.

Signed