Bam Margera: I Was

ARRESTED at Mardi Gras

2/22/2012 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera Arrested! He spent Fat Monday in the custody of the New Orleans Police Department.Bam Margera spent Fat Monday in the custody of the New Orleans Police Department ... after the "Jackass" star got arrested for getting a little too crazy during a Mardi Gras party.

TMZ obtained photos of Bam being escorted into a police station Monday after he was detained by 3 officers in the French Quarter.

We reached out to Bam and asked if he was officially arrested ... and he replied, "Yeah, I was swimming in a pool with my clothes on at Mardi Gras."

He added, "Not really a good story ... but that's what happened."

Sources tell us Bam was soaking wet when he was taken into custody ... and was handcuffed at the scene.

Bam has since been released -- so far, it's unclear if he was charged with a crime.

1010_mardi_gras_footer

My Big Salami

Bam your 45 years old now....Grow up already! Johhny Knoxville can't save all you losers. Get a real job like working at Pappa Johns Pizza? Radio Shack? Target? Pedros Liquor Store?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Used to wanna top him sooo bad but i've moved on now.

Cognizant _illiberal

Bam did not get the dicipline he needed growing up and now he is a bratty grown up who is so retarded when he was a kid his parents would let him eat what ever he wanted and now he binge drinks for three days and doesnt realize you have to drink water once in a while and is hospitalized it will also affect his future health, Santa is in finland! not the north pole i said so! what a baby

Brenda

Time to advance to the next level Bam....growing up is tough but you can do it!

God-Of-Lyf

He's such a LOSER! Give me just 5mins to slap him around while he's sleeping like he does others. It would be a honor and I wouldn't charge a cent!!!

djb

I don't care how many guns you wear, you look like a complete dork in a day-glo vest and bikey helmet PIG

disinter

It's fat TUESDAY you idiots. Great reporting, can't even get the damn day correct.

There's a problem here

I think the sober equivalent of that would be getting kicked out of McDonalds. Either way, it's the sign of a L-O-S-E-R

Tom C.

Who? He looks generic.

Ms. Lady

He looks like a bloated pig...GROSS!!!

AyeJay

I don't care if he was joking around, the way he treats his parents is disgusting.

Tammy

I didn't know you could get TOO Crazy at Mardi Gras! WOW!!

Jim

No decent people go to Mardi Gras, or New Orleans for that matter. Just think of the sorry, trash no-good, dope addicts and criminals that this country could be rid of with one atomic bomb dropped on New Orleans on Fat Tuesday.

Kat

lol I miss Jackass, the old school way.

Delaware D

RIP Bam (fingers crossed)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments