Amanda Seyfried

Queen of Pop?

2/23/2012 9:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Amanda Seyfrie and MadonnaHere's Amanda Seyfried at the premiere of her new movie "Gone" in Hollywood on Wednesday (left) -- and the Queen of Pop Madonna at a pre-Super Bowl event earlier this month (right).

One is 26. Madonna is 53.

We're just sayin'.

Jenn

Amanda could play Madonna in a bio pic of the singer.

Cujeaux

Both are scary looking creatures. Time to chop off the long hair and extensions Madge.

Carl

Funny, I was thinking the same thing recently!

The PMG

Dang, that's creepy

Boozez

Seyfried has a better singing voice.

Keyser Söze

Wow... way to insult Amanda, Johnny Lopez.

We all know you love Madge and all... but simmer down now.

CLINT

For her age, Madonna looks pretty good in that picture. Never been a big fan of hers and I don't understand why she is so hated, but I know this TMZ site well and that there are those who hate everyone and everything. Shame some of you have nothing better to do than hate. There is a whole beautiful world out there, so quit wasting time on being so angry. Life is too short to be an a$$hole.

TMZ_Admin

Amanda looks more like Madge's daughter than unibrow does.

Amber

Mama Mia!

O_o

the resemblance is uncanny.

jackmama311

one talks in a faux british accent and dates under age latin boys.

the truth

all white people look the same. so how is this news? really

goosling

Amanda looks like a whack ass Bratz doll

brad

Who the hell makes "the rules" about what ages are acceptable in the music world anyway? I couldn't care less how old a musician is as long as their end product ... THE MUSIC ... is really good.

Madonna may be an older "queen of pop" but I think she's still royalty in the music world. If an older musician is still making better NEW music than the younger guys in their 20s then that musician should continue to get the accolades and retain the crowns they once had.

There's lots of musicians in their 50s who were making some of the best new music in their whole career when they were in their 50s. Like the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Aerosmity, Eric Clapton, Elton John and many other pop and rock and roll musicians.

I bet Madonna is in better physical shape than about 95% of the women in their 20s out there. She'll prove it during her big world tour this year. Her shows usually have a lot of dancing and running around the stage. I think Madonna still looks pretty good in her new video "Give Me All Your Luvin".

pam

can you say , good doc or good genes? I cannot believe that Miss I say what I want and except me as I am or who I am , had to go and get a FACELIFT , it is sad that TMZ does not just tell the truth "HAVE A FACELIFT AND TAKE 20 YEARS OFF" Is this something Madonna is supposed to feel good about? Or are you dissing what a normal woman looks like at Seyfrieds age, wax or not , she may be Botoxed and filled but her face is not lifted up making it impossible to wear shorter hair, because Madge looks nasty with long hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments