Chris Brown's Alleged Victim

'He Snatched My Phone!' (VIDEO)

2/24/2012 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christal Spann interviewed by police.
The woman who claims Chris Brown robbed her of her cell phone was captured on video obtained by TMZ, clearly agitated as she tells cops, "He snatched my phone."

Christal Spann and her 2 friends seem spontaneous and upset as she exclaims several times, "I just want my phone back."

One of Spann's friends told police, Brown exclaimed, "Bitch, you not gonna put this up on no website."

Spann filed a police report, claiming she was attempting to take a picture of Brown early Sunday morning in Miami when he ripped her phone out of her hand and drove away.

Brown is being investigated  for the crime of "robbery by sudden snatching." If he's arrested, authorities in L.A. could move to violate his probation in the Rihanna beating case, and that could land him in California prison for 4 years.

update_bar
The Miami Beach P.D. and the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office are aware of the video in this post and they will be evaluating it in deciding whether to charge Brown with a crime.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pimpc

who gives a F?

Abe

Chris Brown belongs behind bars. He is abusive. He abuses women. He will never stop.
x

UPYOURS

Or thanks to Jerry Brown and cohorts, he may just spend five minutes in booking and off he goes to freedom.

kronenburg

Pleae, please, please, please, PLEASE arrest him!

Supr Dav

100%

Christy

Of course he swiped a phone from a woman, as he wouldn't dare do that to a man.

Jdawg

Chris Brown acts like stupid low life crackhead.

MzReeses

Maybe I'm just being a fan and trying to look towards the positive but I really don't think Chris Brown would do something so stupid. Especially now when he's doing so well as an entertainer after he set himself back with the Rihanna altercation. I just find it real hard to believe this lady.

wisey

The guy is a moron. There's no way he can go 5 years on probation without being an ******* and getting arrested. Its just a matter of time.

ThirdFromTheLeft

Even if I didn't believe her - I'd still be rootin' for her.

jabby

Are they sure they're women. Look like 2 dudes in drag.

texas

I like how the one girl in that video tells the camera guy she didn't want them taking video. irony, how does it work?

nachomama

This is the final straw for me. I was willing to give the guy another chance, but this is beyond anything I can stomach. What a misguided a-hole!

Enough

It's no longer just her word against his, there is another witness that corroborates her story as fact.

kinm

crazy lowlife, all of them

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments