Lucy Lawless

I'm Peeing All Over

the Arctic Oil Tanker

2/24/2012 9:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_lucy_video
Lucy Lawless is learning the hard way ... bathrooms are off limits when you've illegally boarded an oil tanker and refuse to leave in the hopes of preventing Arctic drilling.

Fortunately, the "Xena" actress has found another way to relieve herself during her freezing cold protest on the top of the tanker with the Greenpeace people ... in bottles ... they just have to be careful when they reach for the Gatorade.

Sources close to Lucy tell us ... she's still in good spirits after spending her first cold and windy night on the ship ... and doesn't plan to leave anytime soon.

As we previously reported, Lucy KNOWS she'll be arrested the second she sets foot from the ship ... but tells TMZ it's "worth it" to save the "delicate ecosystem" in the Arctic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ufos8mycow

So nasty!

I hope she spends 10 years in prison. What they should do is just head off to the Arctic and leave them tied up.

Things will get real cold soon enough and they will be banging on the door begging to be let off the boat.

V Kint

Sure, let's just get all of our petroleum needs from algae! What a cunning stunt of a dimwit...

Jay W.

New show coming.... "Xena, The Cougar Years"

Enough

Eyes of a lunatic.

ThirdFromTheLeft

A celebrity activist with a sense of humour. Crazy... and bearable.
Sure is living up to her name. And good on her. This Arctic sh*t has some serious consequences.

Kevin

Lol that video was funny. She should have her own environmental show on TV.

YdoIreadthisstuff

She knows she will be arrested the second she gets off the ship and says (it's "worth it" to save the "delicate ecosystem" in the Arctic.) Doesn't she know they will start drilling while she is driven away in handcuffs? How exactly is she saving the "delicate ecosystem"?

Hugh Jorgan

Her fifteen minutes ran out. This is a sad publicity stunt.
Hey everyone remember me!

BeSerious

At least she's not upsetting the delicate ecosystem by peeing over the side.

awards

Can she make a baby up there? She looks soooo HOT!

RaffyBStatenIsland

You people criticizing her are forgetting something: SHE'S RIGHT.

Enough

Pull out the water cannons and get them a little wet. They wouldn't be spending another arctic night in cold.

Chris

I'm not into watersports, but I'll her piss her yellow stream on me.

moe l.

At least we don't have to see or hear her while she's freezing her gigantic assoff and peeing all over her hands.

Phil Mcl

If I owned the ship. I would hire muscle to forcibly remove them form my ship!! And it would be the sorriest day of there life. In fact I would do it myself if I owned ship!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments