'Dancing With the Stars'

Maria Menounos Will Bring

That Something Extra

2/25/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0225_maria_menuonos_getty_EX
TMZ has learned the identity of yet another of the contestants for the upcoming season of "Dancing With the Stars" ... the super hot Maria Menounos.

We revealed three cast members yesterday ... "View" host Sherri Sherpherd, "Little House of the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert, and "Melrose Place" hunk Jack Wagner.

Now we've learned the show has picked the younger and sexier Menounos to join the mix.

People who host "Extra" have a good track record on the show ... Mario Lopez finished second in season three of "DWTS."

awards

Hot! HOt! HOT!

dierdre

This girl Maria is another boring person....Sorry, but can't DWTS do something better....she is soooo blah.....i've seen her on tv, and she bores me to tears....

Chris

When are they changing the name of the show to "Dancing with the 'D' List"

Keyser Söze

Love Maria... but I still ain't gonna watch that crap!

justsaying

I love Maria, but I won't be watching the show. I'm sick and tired of them trying to push their political and social beliefs down my throat. Who's on there next? A three legged lesbian with a d*ck?

justsaying

Chad

While I have nothing against the 4 people announced so far, I don't follow their career or care either way on watching them dance. While I remain to care more about the returning professionals, it would be nice to cast @ least 1 or 2 exciting celebs.

BoilingBleach

She'll be fine as long as she doesn't EVER laugh on camera, in ear shot of a microphone. Starting a car with a cat on the manifold is a better sound than the laugh of Maria Menounos.

jeff

Alright tmz, how about a who'd you rather with Maria Menounos and sherri shepard. sherri shepard is like 4 people back on the evolution of man chart.

jason

Pathetic when they have to go this low for a "Star".

Ozzie X

Come onnnn nippleslip!

Scott Guiher

Yummy! I won't miss a single show but the pretty girls usually get voted off first

Mary

OK, four and which Kartrashian will be on this season?

Lois

Hey TMZ! Spill some more dancers!

PerezHiltonsDad

I wonder if the LIPS on her POONANNER ae goona pop out of her dress like they did at the beach, she keeps that thing shaved smooth...here's the link to the POONANNER PIC'S and it looks in the one pic it may have a klit piercing.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments